Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
germanakos junior is following in the footsteps of his father,if possible he is a worse ref than his dad was.why did he order lambriakos to retake the penalty for xanthi against halkidona 3 times?he scored the first two times but missed the third.can someone tell me why he ordered the retaking of the penalties?i would love to hear the reason.and he sent luciano off for delaying the game ,but why would he do that when his team was behind the score? xanthi are spewing and rightfully so.their written protest is very funny.
when are we going to sort greek reffing out?.
who can ever forget germanakos snr ,when he reffed the uefa cup final between napoli and stuttgart,he butchered the germans big time,how he ever got that game is beyond belief,the officials at uefa must of been doing some serious drugs.

·
Banned
195 Posts
The irony is..... he butchered the Germans in the UEFA cup final yet look at his surname....Germanakos...lol

Aanyway, heres some answers to your questions. Germanakos snr is an AEK fan. Xanthi are just behind AEK in the standings. It was expected that AEK would lose to Olympiakos yesterday and remain on 44 points, they ended up fluking a draw though and went on 45.
Xanthi were on 39, if they were to beat Halkidona they would have gone to 42 and they have a match to play against AEK.From what ive seen of both teams thisseason ,Xanthi are a better team than AEK, they were masscared in the 1st round match against AEK up in Xanthi ( 1-1 draw)by the referee but are more than capable of beating this very weak AEK team at OAKA.
Germanakos was merely protecting AEK's interests .
And not only that, Xanthi are making a good charge and could get the 2nd spot and which leads to the CL and if we are to consider that Panathinaikos still has many more matches where they will drop points ( Kallithea, Olympiakos , PAOK and AEK) its obvioussome people feel Xanthi havea genuine chance of getting 2nd place.
Xanthi were screwed over because currently they are the 2nd best team in Greece the football that they play is superior to bot hthat of AEK and Panathinaikos. Some people do not want to see them high up.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
HAHAHAHA
Everything is an anti OSFP pro AEK conspiracy..
Take off the tin hat Inferno, aliens cant read your thoughs and you wont get abducted and probed. Honnestly these conspiracy theories of yours are as bad as those of a UFO cult.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Look whos laughing?...the man who does not even know the offside rule in Football( we havent forgotten the comments you madeabout Okkas dissallowed goal at PAOK)
When you learn about the rules of the game, then come in here and giggleaway because from what weve read from you so far even a Martian knows more about the game.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
The Grappler said:
germanakos junior is following in the footsteps of his father,if possible he is a worse ref than his dad was.why did he order lambriakos to retake the penalty for xanthi against halkidona 3 times?he scored the first two times but missed the third.can someone tell me why he ordered the retaking of the penalties?i would love to hear the reason.and he sent luciano off for delaying the game ,but why would he do that when his team was behind the score? xanthi are spewing and rightfully so.their written protest is very funny.
when are we going to sort greek reffing out?.
who can ever forget germanakos snr ,when he reffed the uefa cup final between napoli and stuttgart,he butchered the germans big time,how he ever got that game is beyond belief,the officials at uefa must of been doing some serious drugs.
Yeah I remember that game. Maradona punches the ball which hits a krauts arm and you know the rest. To think the imbecile ended up as head of the Referees Federation later. :mad: You forgot to mention how Luciano got sent off re: having to take the free kick again when he scored in the Xanthi game!!! :yuck: My beef with Greek refs is the fact that they have a tendency to f*ck games up. I don't buy the media created myths that they favour one club or the other. That's a problem that can also apply elsewhere in the planet so we shouldn't look too much into it. And who could forget the ref of the 1973 CWC Final b/w Leeds and Milan in Salonika?? To think Leeds have supporters clubs all over Greece as a result. :D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
REDHOT7 said:
Look whos laughing?...the man who does not even know the offside rule in Football( we havent forgotten the comments you madeabout Okkas dissallowed goal at PAOK)
When you learn about the rules of the game, then come in here and giggleaway because from what weve read from you so far even a Martian knows more about the game.
Are you kiding me you tool? I guess beacus I gave my opinion on the call I automatically know nothing about soccer? Good job, great intellegence :nono: Most of the shit you spew is anti everything but osfp, and any call agasint you great gayrois is automatically wrong and the ref was automatically playing favourits :yuck:

Like i said, get a clue before you post your bullshit, everyone on this forum knows how much of a retard and asshole you really are.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Covert, put him on your ignore list and your problem will be solved

·
Banned
195 Posts
Thrylos said:
The ignore feature is a Godsend indeed. Give it a try Covert.

You know this feature very well...I call and call and no answer...but dont worry...we dont forget where we come from and the ring ring one day will become knock knock.... I will not leave this issue I have with you.

As for you Covert, the forum managersand admisns in here really need to address your constant personal attacks something you always do when you cant back up the crap you write with facts ....Are those little voices in your head causing you distressagains??....do not fret or panic though , its only the litle martians telling you that you dont have lots of knowledge about football. .
And whilst you have gone out on a limb telling the 13,000 xtratime members how "much much much" better Kotsolis is from Halkias you can lay off the personal attacks and atleast back up your statements with facts .
Where the **** have you seen Kotsolis play to form this opinion of him?
We are al lwaiting with baited breathe.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Thrylos said:
The ignore feature is a Godsend indeed. Give it a try Covert.
Good idea, thanks.
Its better now that i dont have to tortured my eyes with his vlakies :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
every forum should have an ignore feature, this is the best way to deal with the internet hooligan attention whores of the world

·
Banned
195 Posts
g00nis said:
every forum should have an ignore feature, this is the best way to deal with the internet hooligan attention whores of the world

A feature you are no doubt very well versed in when it comes to females reciprocating your advances. :rollani:

Ax re Gooni tseregouni.....ego toulaxiston den dimosievo oti pidai mia fora to mhna opos kaneis esu ( kai gia osous den kseroun o kurios Tseregounis mia fora kai ena palio kairo sto msn mou eipe oti eixe na gamisei 1 mhna.... ntropi mhnden to palikari...megales peines...LOL)

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Obviously this thread ain't going nowhere. Topic Closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.