Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
66,782 Posts
HT. Three 100 % chances for us but no goal. We've been the better side and Spartak's shown virtually nothing. The last 20 mins especially have been all CSKA.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Great first half IMO.

CSKA are dominating and Spartak had once chance in the first 45 minutes, but Akinfeev saved that one. I think it should've been at least 1-0 at HT.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
0-1.

Nice attack on the right by Spartak.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, Bazhenov 1:0! Fvck you armejci. ;) ;) :D
That's jogo bonito, Russian style. :shades:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Zhirkov is so nuts.

Red directly card,what did he say to the ref?**** you?

·
Registered
66,782 Posts
It wasn't direct kleber, he got one for arguing then another for pushing the ref.

Piece of crap myaso, they sucked all game and are parading around the stadium like a bunch of idiots. Can't believe we lost to this piece of chit team.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
The worst Spartak side from the last 4 years beat you.:howler:

Sale that Zhirkov,he is just nuts,maybe playing in a western league he will calm down.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
It wasn't direct kleber, he got one for arguing then another for pushing the ref.

Piece of crap myaso, they sucked all game and are parading around the stadium like a bunch of idiots. Can't believe we lost to this piece of chit team.
He was directly,saw it clearly in the replay,pushing and than something he said to the ref.

Well you lost because you are nothing special either,so?:confused:

·
Registered
66,782 Posts
Fvcking 1 Kanal commentator, so biased. I can't stand Perviy.

Spartak did close to fvck all the entire game and they think they're Brazil 1970 or something.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Haha, Dmitriy, Spartak was better team in the 2nd half, so a deserved win for us. :shades:
And it's been 19 games since we last beat you, what did you expect, us to never beat you again? :googly:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts

Spartak did close to fvck all the entire game and they think they're Brazil 1970 or something.
We are better than Brazil 1970. Laudrup is the king. :party: :jester: :D ;)

·
Registered
66,782 Posts
He was directly,saw it clearly in the replay,something he said to the ref.

Well you lost because you are nothing special either,so?:confused:
It wasn't direct. The ref pulled out the yellow after Yura said something to him and then he got sent off after lightly pushing the ref.

We were the better team today and Spartak didn't deserve the three points.

·
Registered
66,782 Posts
Haha, Dmitriy, Spartak was better team in the 2nd half, so a deserved win for us. :shades:
And it's been 19 games since we last beat you, what did you expect, us to never beat you again? :googly:
no way. Spartak had two opportunities in the second half and didn't pass the ball at all. Undeserved win as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts

Since your defence is scum Spartak had their chances trough the game.

You should take the second place anyway.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
There's have been many times CSKA didn't deserve 3 points against Spartak, but they got them. What goes around, comes around. ;)

·
Registered
66,782 Posts
Since your defence is scum Spartak had their chances trough the game.

You should take the second place anyway.
We had more chances and more possession. Terrible defending on the goal and I feel that Akinfeev should have done better.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
no way. Spartak had two opportunities in the second half and didn't pass the ball at all. Undeserved win as far as I'm concerned.
And how many did CSKA have? All I can remember is the Krasic miss from 5m.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
It wasn't direct. The ref pulled out the yellow after Yura said something to him and then he got sent off after lightly pushing the ref.

We were the better team today and Spartak didn't deserve the three points.
It was directly.

Pathetic situation because it was clearly a corner.

You are ok in attack but zero defence.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts

Let's party Sir kleber. ;) :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts