Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, MxPx, no papparazzo styled journalism intended, but since you support FVFC, do you live in the 19th district?

If so, which school did you attend?
:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...which reminds me of a story when I was in the army in Baden (NÖ had the slogan "Mit der Seele baumeln" back then....).

There was this guy, nice chap, but rather, er, well, simple with a simple language and so on. One day I asked him the district he lives in and he answered the 19th. Which probably resulted in some traces of bewilderment in my face. So he said "Ja, in Döbling gibt's auch Proleten...."

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Viola said:
Well, MxPx, no papparazzo styled journalism intended, but since you support FVFC, do you live in the 19th district?
No. :)

But in Favoriten, there are also Proleten. ;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Naja Proleten gibts fast überall - even on golf courses :D

But there's nothing wrong with Favoriten! I just love this district. Oh by the way if you'd go to Matzleinsdorferplatz and listen carefully you might hear a Muezzin calling. Really I experienced that myself!;)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, Max joins the Svetits fan club!:)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Yes Vio, you right I am definately with the Svetits fan club! BTW who are the other members
;)

There are a couple of reasons why I like Svetits and the most important one is that he's a guy that does not want to become the manager of the team a fact that's usually causing trouble. (Remember the Haan-Hochhauser situation or when Schneckerl started as Sportdirektor and finally got the place of Stotz back 1990)

So as a director of sports he should be much more suitable than Schneckerl and he has already proven this to some extent as he made two clever buys and that the sacked the infamous Hö/Pf duo.

Max

·
Registered
488 Posts
Why do you react in such a negative way Paul? What's your problem with Svetits?

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let's say he is the member of the Anti-Svetits fraction..

I am a Svetits fan, sort of...:)

·
Registered
488 Posts
good to see that I'm not alone with my opinion :relieved:
Does that mean that Paul has joined the infamous, we are never satisfied with anything that Magna does, "Wahre Austrianer"?

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
My problem is just that Svetits is doing what he wants without any control by noone and telling whatever he wants to, not caring about truth or something else. In addition he has no idea about FK Austria's tradition but act's like Mr. Austria himself.(which is of course Schneckerl, if there's a Mister Austria ;)) Just remember what we've been told concerning reasons for not "buying" Schachner and now it's no problem to buy Ratajzcyk, a quite similar case. (But imo not as useful as Schachner would have been.)

And of course I don't really like his signings. Ziegler is good, bur nothing special, imo. And honestly Ratajzcyk was one of the players I hoped never to see in the violett jersey (or the white one, I don't care ;)). And it's not because of his Rapunzl-past but just that he doesn't fit to FAK-style imo. And I think he's one of the Ungustls of max-Liga...

Well, that's just my opinion. Feel free to support Svetits. I hope you/we won't regret it in the future.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
onimaci said:
Does that mean that Paul has joined the infamous, we are never satisfied with anything that Magna does, "Wahre Austrianer"?
No, Svetits isn't Magna. :D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
For me as an outside observer it looks like there were two groups:
"There is no way without Schneckerl"
and
"We still believe buying 15 players a year is the right way".

Maybe something like a Goldener Mittelweg would be good for FAK...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts