Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm really surprised at how we've had so many chances to not only win the championship but everytime we have a spot to clinch the Champions League spot we always mess it up. I mean why is this? Auxere have played one game less and are 1 point off of us for the 3rd place and is also the final spot for the Champions League qualification. :rolleyes:

Really, if we choke our summer will be hell! i can guarentee you that Alex, Ronaldinho, Jay-Jay Okacha will all leave and we will have to go trough yet another horrible rebuilding process. But, if we make the Champions League mark my words next season will be heaven! Let's tell this to our players man, they need to know this.. just a few slip ups will destroy our clubs! I don't know about you guys but when i think about it i get the goosebumps for sure. :devil:

Let's say we do make it to the CL, we'll get Anelka back so to speak since his wages demandements are having problems with Liverpool, we'll get Reinaldo from Flamengo in Brazil. I'm sure we'll get a player like Boghossian or something. Let's not forget that we will go out to the transfer market not to buy starts this time but to mainly buy key players that will work their arse off to bring pride back to the Paris side! :proud:

Allez PSG! We must win everygame and watch out for Auxerre. Who here shares the same concern as me? :confused: Boy oh boy am i nervous! :nervous:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh boy, Auxerre is now playing the game against Sedan that they had missed due to postponement. Sedan was up 2-0 but at the 70th minute it's somehow tied at 3-3. If the scoreline stays this way we'll be 4 points back and it might come down to the last game, Come on Sedan! :nervous:

Let's go Sedan! one more! :googly:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fulltime.

Auxerre 3
Sedan 3

Blah, I am so mad at how Djibrill Cisse is killing our Champions League dreams all alone. Sedan had the game won with a 2-0 lead but then in the 2nd half Cisse had to score 2 goals. :depress:

Oh boy, atleast Auxerre didn't win. :(

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm happy with the result as I just woke up. Oh sure it could have been better but if they can't beat Sedan then they will suffer against Monaco. Let's just hope this inconsistent Monaco will come out strong. Gallardo must score! I hope some clubs send scouts so Gallardo can try to impress them and score a hattrick! ;)

Tihihihi. :D

Let's win 2 more games, we control our future and destiny, Let's go.. we are the army of Paris! Parisian! Let's go, Red and Blue shall rule La France! :)

Allez PSG! :star:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts