Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like it's gonna be a though season ahead. I hope the Sampdoria/Napoli Effect won't happen to Fiorentina. But there's a slight chance. Am I right or am I right?

------------------
I'm a boy, I'm a boy but my mom won't admit it!

S

·
0 Posts
won't happen believe me!
When Gori steps down as president and the new guy is a true Viola (as mentioned in other posts) it will all come good.

------------------
* BASTARDO LUNA, F*** OFF!
* ALL POWERS TO THE MIGHTY GIANCARLO ANTOGNONI!!
* CECCHI GORI, the scenes at Fiorentina are like all of your fuckin' movies,..... to say it in two words VERY BAD!!!
CLEAN IT UP OR GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FIRENZE!!!!!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
err..Samp and Napoli were actually successful dude. We are not :(

As for Gori, he is a true viola, trust me. However, that is not enough to know what is best for the team.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems like I was right after all?

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Krist, about your first question, I know I'm very late, but yes, you're right. :tongue: :D

So, you're taking a little rest now and checking yer old posts! ;)
Nice to see the old signatures here! They are way cooler than the current nonsense! :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sampdoria and Napoli went down to Serie B just a few years after having won the scudetto... So I don't see the similarities with Fiorentina who hasn't won the scudetto since the 1960s...

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This was one of my first posts! I was right! I'm very proud of this prediction as you can tell.....

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Krist Novoselic said:
This was one of my first posts! I was right! I'm very proud of this prediction as you can tell.....
But that post was ahead of last season (2000/01). So it can't said to be a prediction of this one (2001/02). ;)

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Why not VERDI? I did predict Rui Costa's departure and our relegation at the middle of last season! Oh, and I said that it would happen this season! ;) :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts