Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this story in today's newspaper.

Kristian Sprecakovic (Croatian, 24 years old, plays as defensive midfielder) has secretly agreed terms with Beitar Jerusalem. The player was already on his way to Israel, when right on the day of the planned flight his wife called and gave him an ultimatum: "If you go to play in Jerusalem you better start looking for a new wife". The wife also called his family in Croatia and her family, all in order to convince Kristian not to play in Israel. An hour before he was supposed to take the plane to Israel, Kristian called and said he won't arrive. Later Kristian even sent a letter to Beitar's office, saying he is sorry but his family left him no choice. "I wish you for better days where nobody will fear to come to Israel", he added.

Kristian played in Germany ever since he was 17 and got relegated to the third division with his club this year. He played for them 3 seasons running, playing 67 out of a total of 70 games.

http://www.fcschweinfurt05.de/team/spieler/sprecakovic.htm

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
If you look at his picture.......... The Sponsor for his German team says ***, thats right F-A-G....... this is insane! :)

but on any terms, i think this is propoganda talk! Besides! Its not offical!! The Media makes alot of things, especially those Maariv! They talk like they did in Sa!!!!

We will wait and see!

Im hoping the best

for now, tell Kristan to take off that jersey for christ, sakes!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts