Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realised we don't really have a general thread for Superlig matters.

Was just looking at the top scorers chart and bar Makakula who seems to be miles ahead of second place, nobody wants to be gol kral anymore. It's so close, anyone of those players on a good run could challenge Ariza for the top spot.

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Looks like this one will go down to Bursa and Galatasaray.

If history is anything to go by, Bursa collapses in the last 6 or so weeks of the competition.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I think it's early to claim something like that.

Besiktas is very much in the race as well as Fenerbahce.

It's just your lack of enthusiasm fukking with you.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
I think BJK, GS, and Bursa will all have a shot going into the final week. Fener can never be counted out either

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
I'll reassess BJK's chances after tonight, if they can come away from Denizli with a strong performance then of course they'll be in with a shot.

Fenerbahçe? Too reliant on Lugano and Alex, nothing else in the team works and it would be an absolute disgrace to this league if they won the league or even finished second.

You can only keep a clean sheet if Lugano plays, and you can only score goals if Alex plays. If one of them has an off day, is injured or suspended, you struggle. This is not a team.

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder if Daum will get the sack for producing awful football and lack of tactics/use of players abilities. Despite that, half the teams in the league are garbage, so I wouldn't be surprised if Fener mounted a late challenge, at the moment it's Galatasaray's to lose. Rather maybe even Bursa's because of the game they have in hand.

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
No game in hand, that will be an automatic 3 points (v Diyarbakir) as will their fixture against Ankaraspor. So it's looking rosy for them at the moment.

What will be the ultimate test is how they play after the week off against Ankaraspor, whether or not they come into the next fixture prepared to perfection and really put in a great performance, or whether they come in looking sluggish and struggle through the 90 minutes.

That, and their fixture against Galatasaray of course.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Don't know what FsStats are or their point system is but LigTV posted the best keepers in the league for the first half of this season in terms of FsStats points

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
And these are the best defenders of the first half of this season, according to FsStats points

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
If you read I'm not making this up :howler: take it up with FsStats and LigTV. Also these seem pretty right. It's based on performance. Who's the team with least goals against in the league? yes that's us, why? because Boffin, Diego and Akaminko have been stellar. As you see we only have the best keeper+defenders, midfielders and forwards we will not be near lol

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Best forwards of the first half, although not sure why Kuyt is there? isn't he a winger aka midfielder? :googly:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Yeah, he had a perfect first half and a huge part in Sivasspor's success. I think any team would love to have him, and Scarione the guy fit in perfect. So much for getting accustomed to a new team ha? :D

1 - 20 of 110 Posts