Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,457 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the 3rd last side get into a play off? If so Aris are up as I can't see them in the bottom two spots. That said it will be sad to see Krkyra and Ergotelis go down. Especially the latter given their crowds. As for my lot, can't see us doing it. Should've beaten Halkidona and we'll have it tough away to OFI and pao as well as mpaok and xanthi giving us a tough time. But hey who said we were going for the title. :shades:

· Registered
2,457 Posts
Marcus7 said:
Aris are currently 2-1 down in their match. After Aris managed to claw a goal back, there was a large pitch invasion (the second in the match) and one of the Iraklis players was assaulted. Iraklis walked off the pitch and the game has been halted at half time. The police are trying to clear the stadium and then the game will restart.

All this is academic anyway as Kalamarias beat PAOK 2-1 and have now consigned Aris to relegation.
If there's any truth in the rumour that paok rigged this then they should REALLY be ashamed of themselves. Playing to lose so their rivals can go down, no dignity that lot! :dazed:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.