Valladolid (home) May 21

ALAVES (5, 51)
Real Mallorca (away) April 16
Real Betis (away) April 23
Valladolid (home) April 30
Real Madrid (away) May 7
Numancia (home) May 14
Athletic Bilbao (away) May 21

What are all yalls opinions on Real Madrid's final placing in the table. I think we all agree the championship is a forgone conclusion, but are we perhaps capable of taking second? It would be a big ahievment, because it would mean Barcelona are not in the top 2 for the first time in many, many years! IMO we can do it...

How about tomorrows game against Saragossa? Can we rehabilitate after that disaster (0-5) at the Bernabeu in December?

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
It all depends on zaragoza and barca. If barca keeps up there crappy-ass form, we got a big chance. I think you made some mistakes in the standings but if you`re right, we just need too be in 2nd by 4 points until the end to have an honest chance. Really, if some of you know depor's history, you can`t help but feel happy for them cause they played unreal this season, except for the crash and burn leg with arsenal.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just want to say, these aren't my standings; I took them from Dailysoccer :) so there may be some mistakes :eek: Anyway our chances shouldn't be all that dipendant from a crap Barca.

Oh and I am very happy Deportivo are gonna take the title; they should have had it 5 years ago, but two times the Catalan bitc*es got lucky!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts