Xtratime Community banner

761 - 778 of 778 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
He is not going anywhere I hope. But I would say he has a huge potential so definitely worth a good sum of money.

5-0 today :party: Hopefully this rises our confidence and moral as well for the remaining league games, we need to grab at least 4th place and see Stabaek win the Cup to get into the UEFA Cup, or get at least 3rd spot and then we don't depend on Stabaek winning the double. But 4th place is the highest possible I fear.

Anyway, no pessimism tonight, we won 5-0 :party:

·
Registered
10,563 Posts
He is not going anywhere I hope. But I would say he has a huge potential so definitely worth a good sum of money.

5-0 today :party: Hopefully this rises our confidence and moral as well for the remaining league games, we need to grab at least 4th place and see Stabaek win the Cup to get into the UEFA Cup, or get at least 3rd spot and then we don't depend on Stabaek winning the double. But 4th place is the highest possible I fear.

Anyway, no pessimism tonight, we won 5-0 :party:

seems like berisha is still not in form :moan: as a Rosenborg fan what is ur opinion on him

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
He made a great debut, scoring 2 goals against our strongest rivals Molde. The next games he was a bit inconsistent. Seems to me he has a huge talent and could become a key player with us, he just needs more consistency (playing good every week instead of only certain games). I think he has the potential, he just needs to grow. I hope we can give him time to grow because I do believe in his capacities. Also, we depend on Iversen mostly for scoring goals but he may leave us during the winter break. So I would be keen on keeping Berisha and then buy another striker who easily scores, so that we got a decent frontline again even if Iversen would leave. But I also believe Iversen-Berisha could be that decent frontline I am waiting for, Berisha is still new and it would be wrong to judge him on such a short period. I believe in him and would give him time to develop and adapt to the Norwegian football.

The only thing that bothers me about him is that our board only borrow him from his English employer without any option to buy him permanently if he succeeds in Norway. I would have felt better if we had an option to keep him if he does well, after all we would not like to lose more strikers after we already saw Kone leave to Romania.

·
Registered
10,563 Posts
He made a great debut, scoring 2 goals against our strongest rivals Molde. The next games he was a bit inconsistent. Seems to me he has a huge talent and could become a key player with us, he just needs more consistency (playing good every week instead of only certain games). I think he has the potential, he just needs to grow. I hope we can give him time to grow because I do believe in his capacities. Also, we depend on Iversen mostly for scoring goals but he may leave us during the winter break. So I would be keen on keeping Berisha and then buy another striker who easily scores, so that we got a decent frontline again even if Iversen would leave. But I also believe Iversen-Berisha could be that decent frontline I am waiting for, Berisha is still new and it would be wrong to judge him on such a short period. I believe in him and would give him time to develop and adapt to the Norwegian football.

The only thing that bothers me about him is that our board only borrow him from his English employer without any option to buy him permanently if he succeeds in Norway. I would have felt better if we had an option to keep him if he does well, after all we would not like to lose more strikers after we already saw Kone leave to Romania.

thanks for taking time to give ur opinion :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,563 Posts
good to see that berisha scored the other day 3 goals in 5 games so far, i think he will be in form very soon, or not already in form

in the two games he has come in for the WCQ he has played really well almost had a goal in the malta game, his dribbling looks alot better

Hopefully he will get more playing time

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Well, up to Trondheim !

How bad is the weather there at the moment? :D

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
By end October, expect only slightly better than a fridge. :D Should be an advantage for us.

Anyway, apart from me and RosenborgFan there are not many RBK fans here, most of us post on the forums of either the official site or RBKWeb.no ; if you want to travel to the game and there is no special package for the fans, then use norwegian.no by the way which is by far the best priced airline. You will need to change planes in Oslo though, there is no direct flights from Belgium to Trondheim.

By the way, my Dutch language fan website of Rosenborg is almost ready, I was really busy lately but now that we are playing a team with Dutch as main language it may be a good moment to launch the site and immediately get a nice amount of visitors :)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Press kit: FC København - Rosenborg

Assistant coach Trond Henriksen admits the fact it has ben dubbed the "Battle of Scandinavia" is the least of their worries.

"We're not thinking about that," he said. "We're preoccupied with giving a good performance and hopefully winning.

"It's been a tough period for us with a string of successive defeats, and it's important we end the season on a positive note.

"I think it's important for the team, the club and the fans that we manage to get a good result in this match."

Read more: Solbakken: Points are most important

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
what do you think of Per Skjelbred? Been linked with a few Premier league clubs as well as Newcastle and Boro. Do you think he has what it takes to do well in the premier league?

Also what kind of player is he exactly? playmaker? winger? thanks

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
31st edition of the Bernabeu Trophy against Rosenborg

It's a trophy that honors the player, secretary general, coach and best president Real Madrid has ever had over its 107 years of history. The Santiago Bernabeu Trophy, which has been a yearly event for over thirty years, is a celebration of Madridismo that has seen the best football teams from around the globe take part. This year's opponent is none other than Rosenborg.

:)

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Rosenborg will be in Sainté' EL group. At first sight it was kinda considered as the weakest team of the group, but with a closer look it turns out Rosenborg is much stronger than the previous years, being easily ahead of Norwegian' league rankings, and providing good football. Might be a very tough game in the end.

First leg is set on Thursday, in Geoffroy-Guichard. I'll be attending in VIP room, expecting a very tied game.

761 - 778 of 778 Posts