Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the 9997th post!!! Another 3 and we'll reach the 10.000 barier! :) The number of posts tells something, but what's even better is their quality and the quality of their authors ;)

Great job for everybody!!!!

HAI ROMANIA!! :strong: and HAI ALL OF YOU! :cap: :party:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
lupisor lupetto said:
this is the 9997th post!!! Another 3 and we'll reach the 10.000 barier! :) The number of posts tells something, but what's even better is their quality and the quality of their authors ;)

Great job for everybody!!!!

HAI ROMANIA!! :strong: and HAI ALL OF YOU! :cap: :party:
So this is the 9998th???

·
Registered
25,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, we have reached already 10.000 posts!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open the bottles of champagne!!! BRING IN THE CAKE!!!!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!! :party: :jester: :stoned:

P.S. This is the 10003th post!!

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
David said:
Great! One year ago we were sure of success and we weren't wrong!

Let's get this even better. Get everyone you know who has a passion for Romanian soccer in here. Be a scout! ;)

And I almost forgot...
HAI ROMANIA!
yeah, sorry for doubting this idea…If you remember I wanted us to stick with EE Forum…:eek:
I'm glad you guys did not liste to me!!!:D

·
Registered
69,964 Posts
Specials congrats for the veterans of this forum :)

When will I reach my post number 1000???ha ha ha.I will be 80 years old :D

Thanks to all for this forum.

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I usually avoid these treads, but congrats guys:)

I know you worked hard to get this and make it work. Nice job. Both quality and quantity are high, a combination few forums can get .

Keep it up, I hope to keep giving my little ( Stoica related :D) contributes.

ADRIAAN
_______

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Great job to all the new people and the veterans :) This forum is always intersting.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
This is a great achievement for you guys :cool: I remember all those Romanian threads in the EE forum and I don't think many people ever doubted that this forum would be big :D

All the best ;)

·
Registered
36,383 Posts
How old is this forum? We at the Croatian forum are about 1,000 posts away from 10,000, and we're one of the newest forums, only 5 months old I think.

Can't wait for our celebration (how lame :) )

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I remember all those posts and i remember the never-ceasing Romanian population at the EE forum. This forum has come a long way since then. I don't post here much but i read a lot. Kudos, guys and keep up the good work! :star::)

·
Registered
25,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks to everybody for the congrats , especially to those who don't post in here but who came here to congratulate us. :)

this is the 10101st post :cool:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
unbelievable!!! what a great job u guys have done... :star:

congratulations!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts