Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Steaua eliminated Rapid from the UEFA Cup, just a few days after comes the bigest game Romania has, DINAMO-STEAUA, THE REAL CLASSIC.
We know Dinamo has a horrible period, but everything is possible, as a Dinamo fan i admit Steaua are favorites for this game but we will see who wins :cool: .

Sunday, 9th April 2006.
Stefan cel Mare Stadium : 20:30 GMT+2 Time.

Let the big game beegin ! :howler:

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I bet Dinamo will win. Usually teams taht compete in European competitions tend to have a crappy display in the lague after a big win.

·
Registered
69,728 Posts
KiN[G]PiN said:
Usually teams taht compete in European competitions tend to have a crappy display in the lague after a big win.
Agree on that. But Steaua is a team so solid and Dinamo are so shaky lately that I hardly see Dinamo winning this.

Anyway, if Dinamo can beat Steaua I won´t deny their merit.

·
Registered
16,273 Posts
Yeah but at the same time they could sink Dinamo and be closer to earning a CL spot, so they can´t relax now. I´m afraid that if Dinamo wins they´ll take the championship.

·
Registered
69,728 Posts
Some pics of Romanian classics:

Rosu & Contra

Danciulescu & Ciobotariu

Ilie & Batranu

Hagi & Lupu

Dobos & Dumitrescu

Raducioiu & Petrescu

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
caveman said:
I'm not sure if Steaua will consider Dinamo so important after qualifying inthe semis. If they lose this may be the reason. They got so far, Dinamo looks unimportant for them, at list that's what I think
Or maybe thats what you think, Steaua wants Champions League and for that they got to beat Dinamo, if they loose to Dinamo and the red dogs take the title, it will be just another year in UEFA for them :howler:
As for Rapid, theyre lucky that this year we are 18th in the coeficients and 2nd and 3rd goes in UEFA not only 2nd and the Cup Winner, so i think its better
Oh and do not foreget, Rapid went in the UEFA Cup because Dinamo who was 2nd last year won the Romanian Cup if they didnt, Farul would have went in UEFA :howler: :howler: :howler:
:tongue:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
GICA said:
Some pics of Romanian classics:

Rosu & Contra

Danciulescu & Ciobotariu

Ilie & Batranu

Hagi & Lupu

Dobos & Dumitrescu

Raducioiu & Petrescu
Brilliant post! Let's see them again. :)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
caveman said:
I'm not sure if Steaua will consider Dinamo so important after qualifying inthe semis. If they lose this may be the reason. They got so far, Dinamo looks unimportant for them, at list that's what I think
No Dinamo game is ever going to be anything less than vital.

·
Registered
25,390 Posts
Dinamo: Munteanu - Galamaz, Curt, Moti, Florea - Alexa, Margaritescu - Petre, Danciulescu, Zicu - Niculescu

Steaua: Carlos - Ogararu, Goian, Ghionea, Marin - Nicolita, Paraschiv, Radoi, Bostina - Dica, Cristea

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
thank god steaua got the draw in the end, i just don't want dinamo to compete in CL-Qualifying in such a form

·
Registered
470 Posts
NoName said:
thank god steaua got the draw in the end, i just don't want dinamo to compete in CL-Qualifying in such a form
No fear ladies, Rapid will play the next CL - Quali games next summer!!
Wednesday we will destroy the Dinamo suckers!!
FORZA RAPID!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Andretti21 said:
No fear ladies, Rapid will play the next CL - Quali games next summer!!
Wednesday we will destroy the Dinamo suckers!!
FORZA RAPID!!

Listen to me little boy!!just shout your mouth and show some more respect to us because we have a glorious history not like your favourite team Rapid.Let's compare the two teams history and see who is the more famous team??Are your trophy room full of trophies or cups???You at most have some cakes or milks on the shelves nothing else!!!
Pay more respect to the giants as Dinamo and Rapid but you are too young to know this things!Don't be frustrated because your team will be forever at this level, just hope for a better future while others win trophies!:)
Anyway, we will crush and tread Rapid merciless on Wednesday!!!

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
csco... look at recent history as well, boy... Rapid made it to the quarters and god knows what would happened if they had another opponent they might have made it to the Semis where as Dinamo struggled in their group hard... and yes I know you SHOULD have advanced but the other romanian teams finished as leaders where as you had to pray for a good away game against an already qualified Marseille... you may have trashed Everton but what did you do besides that?

also the Rapid fans shouldn't underestimate Dinamo... that team might be trash in Europe but in Div. A its the probably most feared opponent for any team as they win games even in their worst forms such as now...

Dinamo would be a fine outlet for Romania in Europe if it wasn't for their dramatic form lows

·
Registered
589 Posts
PMC said:
csco... look at recent history as well, boy... Rapid made it to the quarters and god knows what would happened if they had another opponent they might have made it to the Semis where as Dinamo struggled in their group hard... and yes I know you SHOULD have advanced but the other romanian teams finished as leaders where as you had to pray for a good away game against an already qualified Marseille... you may have trashed Everton but what did you do besides that?

also the Rapid fans shouldn't underestimate Dinamo... that team might be trash in Europe but in Div. A its the probably most feared opponent for any team as they win games even in their worst forms such as now...

Dinamo would be a fine outlet for Romania in Europe if it wasn't for their dramatic form lows

I admit that we are in a poor form and our coach Florinica made a few big mistakes yesterday and due to those mistakes we received a goal at the end of the game but looking at our history and fame we have a great advantage on Rapid.We were unlucky in Europe this season and our administrative staff is composed of a bunch of unproffessional persons whose only one interest is to sell players!
What can you say about Rapid's poor form in domestic championship?why they aren't able to play as goog as in European Cups?Does it show their limits in playing in two competitions?I am ashamed of my teams performance but being Dinamo fan I respect and love them from begining to end!At last I have to wish luck both to Rapid and Dinamo but personally I want my team to be victorious!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts