Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He will be gone this season but he greatness will live on..This should be made a sticky...fans can chat about this legend for eternity..

Let this thread live on for as long as xtratime lives on.

·
Registered
13,043 Posts
Soccer-Baggio's farewell party could last longer than expected

By James Eve

ROME, April 27 (Reuters) - Roberto Baggio's long goodbye to professional soccer began last December, when he told a regional television station that he planned to hang up his boots at the end of the Serie A season.

His reappearance for the Italian national team, more than five years after he last pulled on the famous blue shirt, in a friendly against Spain in Genoa on Wednesday could lead to his farewell being stretched well beyond May 16, however.

Baggio's unlikely call-up at the age of 37 was a gift from national coach Giovanni Trapattoni after the striker reached the milestone of 200 Serie A goals during Brescia's 2-2 draw with Parma on March 14.

That made Baggio the fifth-highest Serie A scorer of all time, behind Silvio Piola, Gunnar Nordahl, Giuseppe Meazza and Jose Altafini.

Since then 'The Divine Ponytail' has shown no sign of slowing down, scoring another four goals to take his season's tally to 11.

Trapattoni, who closed the door firmly on Baggio before the 2002 World Cup, knows his charitable gesture could backfire and prompt calls for Baggio to be included in Italy's squad for Euro 2004.

Of Italy's established international strikers, only Francesco Totti on 20 goals and Christian Vieri on 13 top Baggio's total.

With AC Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi struggling to shake off an ankle injury and Juventus's Alessandro Del Piero locked in a period of dreadful form, Baggio has the chance to stake his claim for a place in Portugal and add to his total of 27 goals in 55 international appearances.

PENALTY MISS

Baggio has never hidden his love for Italy's famous blue shirt. It remains one of the few constants in a career during which he has worn the colours of most of Italy's leading clubs.

Having made his Serie A debut in 1986 aged 19 for Fiorentina, Baggio went on to play for Juventus, AC Milan, Bologna, Inter Milan and finally Brescia.

His finest years as a player were crowned by FIFA's World Player of the Year award in 1993 and Serie A titles with Juve in 1995 and Milan in 1996 but they were also blighted by frosty relationships with the men who coached him.

In his 2001 autobiography, A Door in the Sky, Baggio described Marcello Lippi, who coached him at Juventus and Inter, as "my iron sergeant...he conducted a war against me without a minute's respite, without plausible motives, without sense or logic."

He also detailed his estrangement from Fabio Capello at Milan and his falling-out with ex-Italy coach Arrigo Sacchi, who coached Italy to the 1994 World Cup final.

When Baggio skied his penalty over the bar to hand Brazil victory in the shoot-out at the end of that match, he sealed an enduring image as a glorious failure.

The image of Baggio with his head in his hands outweighed the precious goals he scored to save Italy against Nigeria in the second round or the way in which he imperiously led them to a semi-final victory over the Bulgarians.

GATHERING MOMENTUM

After losing that final in Pasadena his appearances for the Azzurri became fewer and further between.

Sacchi stayed on until December 1996, but called up Baggio only twice more, in low-key European Championship qualifiers against Croatia and Slovenia.

His international career blossomed briefly again under Cesare Maldini, who took him to the 1998 World Cup in France.

A trio of low-key performances for Maldini's successor, Dino Zoff, appeared to bring the curtain down on Baggio's international career, ending in a European Championship qualifier against Belarus in March 1999, when he came on for the last half hour in place of Enrico Chiesa.

Today, Baggio's popularity among Italian soccer fans is greater than ever.

Small, slight, perfectly balanced and with superb vision, he remains arguably the best example of the "fantasista," a player who uses craft and imagination instead of brute strength, in Italy's top division.

His 200th Serie A goal proved his skills remain razor-sharp: with a feint, a sudden turn and acceleration, Baggio left a Parma defender on his backside before firing a perfectly angled shot into the bottom corner of the net.

Of his latest international call-up Baggio has said little. He has not pressed his candidature for Euro 2004. He has no need to when there are millions of Italians ready to do it for him.

Before the 2002 World Cup in Japan fans and the sports press ran a highly-publicised campaign to persuade Trapattoni to take him to Japan.

When Trapattoni declined there were protests outside the Rome headquarters of the Italian Football Federation.

Already there are signs that the Baggio bandwagon is gathering momentum. Last week Corriere dello Sport invited its readers to send in text messages calling for Baggio to go to Portugal.

Trapattoni might yet regret his decision to recall Italian soccer's old master.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:cry:

i pray for a miracle...sorry to all the baggio wannabes likie DP and now cassano..but your nothing compared to the great one,..the original and still the best

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
http://football.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,9753,1202676,00.html

Two hours after the last kick of a late Friday afternoon session at Brescia's training camp in Coccaglio, an Italian village close to the Milan-Venice motorway, more than 50 fans and reporters continue to mill around a car park at the Hotel Touring. As each Mercedes, Porsche and Mini emerges, there is a rush to the electronic gates and the cry: 'Roby! Roby! Baggio! Baggio!' Even after all these years, the man known throughout Italy as divino cordino - the divine ponytail - remains an enigmatic and idolised sporting hero, a footballer who appeals as deeply to grandfathers as teenage girls. Alessandro Del Piero and Francesco Totti should eat their hearts out.....

:star:

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
There will never be a character as modest, physically fit, and graceful as Il Codino Divino. :depress:

His goal against ex-Czechoslovakia in 1990 was the beginning of the adventure for me and as a consequence- I became a Juventino + Azzurri convert till this very day.

Baggio's departure was devastating for me, and I really can't recall, to date, any moment of me being as much infuriated about a departure...Zidane's comes 2nd, but that was more of disappointment which we all got over.

Baggio was different, him leaving seriously had me pondering...I didn't know what there was left to support in Juve anymore, because all I did was focus on what he did and noone else. When I used to watch Juve and Italy pre-95 it was simply to watch him, and in a match where he didn't score I'd almost treat it as a loss!! lol Thankfully Vialli, Ravanelli and Co. + scudetto + coppa Italia + CL medal the next season eventually qualmed my fears of Juve being hopeless without him.

Baggio was a symbol, and that pony-tail back then just looked soooo cool (it looks too fluffy nowadays :tongue: )

Grazie per tutti....thanks for the great memories. No one will replace the Codino Divino and it's a shame we missed him in Juve's mid-90s golden era, Euro 96, 2000, and WC 2002. He would have made the difference...

...just ask Brescia.

;)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
A long but nice article on Baggio ;)

Soccer: Farewell party may encourage Baggio to stay

Rob Hughes, IHT Tuesday, April 27, 2004

On Wednesday in Genoa, Italy bids arrivederci to Roberto Baggio, a player who has bemused and bewitched his countrymen for most of his time in soccer.

Talented but brittle, poetry in motion through a pragmatic sporting era, "Roby" has been recalled to the Azzurri, Italy's national team, for the friendly game again Spain. For however long he plays, and however well, this, the coach insists, will be the final time he wears the No. 10 on the famous blue shirt.

Or will it?

Italy is in debate over whether, with Baggio at 37 and in his final phase as a club player, the team should actually call time on such an artist while he can still win a match.

"Baggio has left a mark on an era," Giovanni Trapattoni, the national coach, said. "And not just in Italy."

Trapattoni has been in a position to choose or ignore Baggio for four years. He has selected him now only as a tribute, a footnote in history, to a player whose retirement from club soccer is set for the end of May.

It could be a decent gesture from a veteran coach. It could be a brief nod to history, and a stroke of what we now call public relations. And it could also have astonishing repercussions.

What if Baggio - "Il Divino Codino," or the Divine Ponytail - shows his magic? What if the game is locked in stalemate and he produces a swish of his exquisite talent to swerve a free kick into the net? What if his ability shows itself to be something Italy could still use, in match-defining bursts, when Euro 2004 kicks off in Portugal in June?

At Brescia, the lowly club where Baggio has chosen to end his 22-year first-class career, he remains a match-winner in an otherwise unremarkable squad. Brescia's newspaper has quoted Baggio as saying on Europe, "I don't know - Trapattoni decides." The paper concluded that Baggio was coming to the ball to show he can still dance.

Across Italy, the press is milking the Baggio phenomenon. "He deserves to go to the Euros not for his extraordinary past, but because he is playing well and many of our strikers are having problems," the newspaper Corriere dello Sport said in an editorial. Opening its pages to fan mail, the sports daily carried one succinct, appropriate letter. "Baggio makes us dream," it read.

Every great team needs a dreamer.

In the Bernabeu on Sunday evening, the humbling of Real Madrid by visiting Barcelona was embodied by the quality of Ronaldinho. Many have argued that while Ronaldinho takes the eye, the arrival in January of Edgar Davids has been the true catalyst to Barça's transformation from mid-table mediocrity to the hottest team in all Spain.

The observers miss the point. A pitbull like Davids, an energizer who gives the midfield zest and competitive bite, is indeed an ingredient to winning soccer - one that Madrid, with its obsession on recruiting so-called galacticos, has eschewed. But together, the fighter and the creator give Barcelona a blend. Whereas Real has asked attacking players Zinedine Zidane, Luis Figo and David Beckham to scuffle around and make tackles that are not in their nature, Barcelona has the best of both. Whereas, Figo was sent off for making an ugly, studs-high foul on the ankle of Carles Puyol on Sunday, Ronaldinho won the night with his improvised and cheeky pass.

This has been the career of Roberto Baggio ever since, at nine, he was discovered scoring goals and inventing moves in his home town of Caldogno, north of Vicenza. The phases Baggio has gone through since then have divided the believers and the doubters.

There are those who point to his long injury spells, particularly at Fiorentina where the golden one spent two whole seasons out with cruciate ligament damage, as evidence that he was too delicate for Serie A. Others said it showed extreme courage, and desire, to come back from such a wound. There are those who argue, still, that Baggio's penalty miss in the shootout of the 1994 World Cup final in the Rose Bowl was a symbol of Italy's frailty. But they forget that it was Baggio, with five goals in that tournament and with other, beautiful, goals in 1990, who carried Italy, and often when he was kicked into what might have been submission in less brave athletes. There are some who denounce Baggio as some kind of freak for converting from Catholicism to Buddhism - he was a devotee of the Soka Gakkai sect in 1987. Others view his religion as his own affair, and an example of a soccer player who thinks of more than the boozing and womanizing which seem to preoccupy many of the self-obsessed idols who fill the headlines. He is married, with two children, and he guards his privacy. Shock! Baggio hunts live animals, as his father did before him. Good grief! Baggio speaks to the media only once or twice a season, and prefers his performances to do the talking. He sips Fragolino wine and compares Zico, the Brazilian player he adored as a child, to Leonardo da Vinci because, as he wrote in his autobiography, they created things other people wouldn't believe in.

Aha, say the critics. There he is, the dreamer. Well, this is a dreamer who was voted the world's best player, in 1993. He is one of five men who has scored 200 goals in Serie A; the others were Silvio Piola, Gunnar Nordhal, Jose Altafini and Giuseppe Meazza. Baggio's total of 204 will need perhaps another two or three this season if he is to save, again, Brescia, his seventh Serie A club, from relegation.

The ponytail is graying, but if Trapattoni thinks Wednesday's farewell will be the end, he should heed the words of Gianni De Biasi, the Brescia trainer.

"Baggio is very determined," De Biasi said. "He's galvanized in a very particular manner by this call up. He's not going to treat it as an exhibition, he wants to do his best to show that he's well.

And if he's more than well, if the No. 10 produces moments than no-one else can better, will Italy not be a little bit tempted to take him to the Euros?

Form is temporary, talent is permanent.

(International Herald Tribune)

:proud:

·
Registered
13,043 Posts
Soccer-Trapattoni leaves Euro 2004 door open for Baggio

By Simon Evans

GENOA, Italy, April 27 (Reuters) - Italy coach Giovanni Trapattoni refused on Tuesday to rule out the possibility that former world player of the year Roberto Baggio could yet make the Italian squad for Euro 2004 in June.

Playmaker Baggio, 37, is set to make his first appearance for Italy in five years when he lines up against Spain in a friendly on Wednesday in what had been billed as a farewell match.

Trapattoni told a news conference on Tuesday that Baggio's call-up, a month before he is due to retire from the game, was an "act of recognition" for his achievements.

However, when pressed about Baggio's future, the Italy coach said: "The future is in the hands of God. Roberto knows this is a long story that has been going on for two and a half to three years," said Trapattoni.

"I have always left the door open and today he is here which is significant in itself."

The Italy coach did, however, remind his audience that there was a squad of players who had led Italy to qualification for the finals which start in Portugal on June 12.

"In life you can never say never," said Trapattoni. "But (the decision) won't be on the basis of the media because if I listened to the media there would be 30 players in the squad and 10 million different formations."

POUR WATER

Baggio, who has scored 27 goals in 55 Italy appearances, said he was proud to return to the Italy side at such a late stage in his career and he was clearly pleased at Trapattoni's words.

"I am very happy and I want to thank the boss and the Federation for giving me this chance," he said. "It is a great moment. If there is something else, well...but I want to enjoy this moment.

"Never say never means a lot to me even if I know I mustn't kid myself," said the former Juventus forward.

While clearly not wanting to pour water on talk of a dramatic call-up, Baggio said that at the moment he was not reconsidering his decision to retire at the end of the season.

"No, today not. It wasn't an easy decision to take but it has been done," he said.

However, when asked if a return to Serie A for Fiorentina, the club who gave him his first chance in the top flight, would tempt him to return to the Florence side for one more season Baggio said: "It is really pleasing and gives me great satisfaction to hear people talking about such a prospect but no, the decision is almost definite."

Trapattoni faced popular pressure to call up Baggio before the World Cup two years ago but the player's injury problems led him to rule out the possibility of taking 'The Divine Ponytail' to South Korea and Japan.

The Italy coach, though, rejected the popular view that he had snubbed Baggio.

"He was never closed out. We spoke about 15 days before (the squad announcement) and we had lunch together. There are a lot of things that you don't know about," said Trapattoni.

"Roberto was with me for three years at Juventus and he always played," he added.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:eek:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I don't buy into this crap about Baggio playing the Euro's,I'm delighted that he's playing another far overdue match for Italy.One of the biggest disasters in Italian football.Despite this call up being an Insult,The Italian Public have been robbed of a real Genius for far to long.
Shame ,Shame,Shame.:mad:

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
Schumy said:
I don't buy into this crap about Baggio playing the Euro's,I'm delighted that he's playing another far overdue match for Italy.One of the biggest disasters in Italian football.Despite this call up being an Insult,The Italian Public have been robbed of a real Genius for far to long.
Shame ,Shame,Shame.:mad:
Agreed, but what's past is passed, we should just enjoy the match.

I'll definitely shed a tear during this one...:depress:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Grazie per tutto Roberto!!!:heart:

Sei davvero unico!!!
Sei il piu grande!:)

One could write not one, not two, but an entire library on the GREATNESS of Baggio, but I'll just report what Lucio Dalla wrote at the back of Roberto's autobiography, Una Porta Nel Cielo (that I suggest for everybody to read as it's extremely well written and very moving; at times, you get shivers on your spine just reading it, specially when he talks about his struggles, his Buddhism belief and how how overcame all the obstacles in his life!:star: ).

A veder giocare Baggio, ci sente bambini...Baggio è l'impossible che diventa possibile, una nevicata che scende giù da una porta aperta nel cielo.

Simply absolutely beautiful. And true!:star::cool:

FORZA DIVINO CODINO PER SEMPRE!!!!:heart::proud: :star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I've learnt so much from you and now I feel that a part of me is missing when you finally depart playing the beautiful game.
The feelings i have now can't be explained as you simply represent passion,Inspiration,Class and everything that involves the beauty of being a fantastic individual.
Caro Roberto il mio Cuore piange moltissimo,Grazie per tutti il momenti belli.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
The 2nd happiest day of my Milan fan life was when Baggio joined Milan
The happiest was when Milan won the 96 scudetto - and he was running around the pitch with a Milan flag.

http://www.pro-paul.net/baggio/pics/paul/milan/04.jpg

The saddest day was - when he was cruelly axed from Sacchis 96 European side.

·
Registered
13,043 Posts
Witnessing Roby retire is like seeing Babe Ruth retire. There's no words that can be said to ease the sadness and drama of the situation.
BAGGIO - RUTHIAN. :star:
Grazie Roby Baggio:sob:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Editorial: A Sad Goodbye To The Divine Ponytail
Latest News | editorial | News Archive

Roby will be sorely missed (AFP)
04/29/2004. Gianni Agnelli said it best when he described Roberto Baggio as a football artist. The divine ponytail, as he is dubbed in Italy and all over the world, has awed and marvelled football fans since the late 80s during his period with Fiorentina where he caught the eye of many clubs.

His career seemed to be over already at the age of 18 when he had a serious injury which tormented him throughout his whole career but Baggio's love for football was so strong that his willpower helped him get past this difficult moment and after the operation and recovery period he was back on the pitch. For the Viola he was an icon and when the club accepted the offer to sell him to their most bitter rivals Juventus, the fans protested in front of the headquarters in Florence but it was to no avail as Baggio passed to the Turin giants just before the 1990 World Cup in which he showcased all of his class scoring an amazing goal against Czechoslovakia and forming a deadly partnership with Toto Schillaci, which made the bianconeri fans dream.

After a slow first season start, in which Baggio angered his new fans by refusing to take a penalty against his former club Fiorentina as a sign of respect, Roby showed all of his class, winning the hearts of not just the bianconeri fans but also of the whole of Italy. With Juventus, Baggio became the image of the 'Old Lady' winning the admiration of all football fans with Maradona hailing him as his only worthy heir.

He became such an important player for the team that Juventus became totally dependent on Baggio. In fact, whenever they were fighting for the Scudetto against the then almighty Milan, Juventus would end up giving in only when Baggio was out injured as the rest of the team around him seemed to lose half of its quality and ability without its captain.

His best season was definitely the 1993/94 campaign, in which Juventus won the Uefa Cup thanks to some amazing displays by Roberto Baggio which saw him win the Golden Ball award to crown a fantastic year and elevate him to International superstardom ahead of the 1994 World Cup. Before that World Cup, Italians were all hoping he would lead them to victory even if it was obvious that the Azzurri lacked a goal scoring striker and a creative midfield to be truly competitive.

After a really poor start by both Italy and Baggio, with the latter infamously calling Sacchi 'crazy' for substituting him against Norway when Italy were reduced to ten men, both the Azzurri and their number 10 leader picked up from the 2nd phase onwards when a last minute goal by Baggio equalized for the Italy against Nigeria and in extra time he scored the winner from a penalty.

In the next round, another Baggio goal towards the end of the match helped the Italians get past Spain to reach a semi-final spot against Bulgaria who yet again were eliminated by a Baggio brace. He was being tipped to lead the Italians to their 4th World Cup over Romario's Brazil. However an injury picked up against Bulgaria prevented Baggio from being at his best for the final and the whole Italian team felt this, playing a defensive match which led to the penalty shoot-out which unluckily will be remembered for Baggio's final miss because even though he had led Italy to the final, the image of the Italian 1994 World Cup is associated with his penalty miss.

Following that disappointing final, Baggio finally won the Scudetto in the 1994/95 season when Moggi, Lippi and the whole new management took over at Juventus. This led to success but also to internal problems as Lippi wanted a Juventus that was not dependent on Baggio like the previous Juve sides and this tactic paid-off even if it meant sacrificing their most representative player, as he was sold to Milan at the end of the season, to invest in the new blood, Del Piero.

Everyone was excited to watch Baggio and Savicevic play together with Milan, creativity and flair at its best; however Capello found it hard to play them at the same time. Baggio in the 1995/96 season ended up winning his second consecutive Scudetto and what was his last Serie A title.

His second season with the rossoneri was far from impressive, mostly due to the fact that he was confined to the bench as none of the coaches who were at the helm of the club during that poor Milan season were able to find him a place in the starting eleven. This led to Baggio opting to leave the Milan based club and join Bologna where he met what he considers as his best coach ever, Carlo Mazzone.

During his Bologna season, Baggio was able to achieve the highest number of goals scored in a season during his whole career, earning him a spot in the Italian national team for the 1998 World Cup and in the summer agreeing to a move to Inter. However his Inter adventure was not what he had hoped for, mostly due to clashes with his former Juve coach, Marcello Lippi, all documented on Baggio's biography.

His career seemed to be declining with no coach wanting the national hero in their team as he was considered more of a burden, but that was until Mazzone called him over to Brescia to help him avoid relegation. This was a new challenge for Baggio and he accepted and has now been in his current club for the past 5 seasons, still awing and surprising everyone with his immense class and delicious touches which still make him one of the most technical players in the world.

His physical problems might have stopped any other player, but Baggio kept going on and arrived to the top of the world. He can probably be defined as the best player of the 90s with Zidane being his closest rival. In the heart of his fans and all football lovers in general who had the opportunity to see him in action, Baggio was a show to watch and is one of those players that remind you why people love football so much.

The 'Divine Ponytail' played what is expected to be his last match for Italy against Spain on Wednesday night. He had a decent game and was unlucky not to score.

"The game will provide the most beautiful memory of my career," Baggio told RAI television.

"As a professional you enjoy victories and goals but nothing has been as beautiful and emotional as the demonstration of affection that I was given by these fans.

"(It was) a really special match for me. It's my last, apart from those that remain for me in the championship."

He added: "The applause and the banners this evening, the love of the people are the most beautiful things that will stay inside me.

"It wasn't planned for me to play so long, I should have been on for less. You can see then that the gaffer wanted to give me the chance to get a goal but, unfortunately, it didn't come.

"It was really satisfying for me to play in this match and I am grateful to all the people who showed their affection tonight and every time that I have played."
Glenn Debattista

soccerage

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Baggio confirms retirement Monday 10 May, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian legend Roberto Baggio has insisted that he will hang up his boots at the end of this season.

His agent did fuel speculation this morning that the Brescia star could change his mind but the player maintains that won’t happen.

"After 20 years in the game, I think the right moment has arrived for me to retire," he stated on Monday afternoon.

"It certainly wasn’t an easy decision to make but I think I’ve already given this sport more than what I thought I could."

Baggio’s statement has subsequently quashed more speculation that he was set to join Fiorentina.

Reports in Italy today suggested that the No 10 could return to his former club if they are promoted this summer.

There was an alleged plan in place to tempt the Italian ace, now 37, to join if the club hired Bologna boss Carlo Mazzone.

The two men worked together with great success during two seasons at Brescia in recent history.

channel4

=============

Baggio still wanted Monday 10 May, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite announcing his retirement, Roberto Baggio is still receiving numerous contract offers for next season.

The Brescia star has said that he intends to quit at the end of this campaign but there is still time for a U-turn.

"We receive numerous offers every day," his agent Vittorio Petrone told Radio Anch’Io Sport on Monday.

"For now it is only right that he is given time to reflect. After 20 years in the game, it isn’t easy to say stop. We’ll evaluate all the possibilities with calm."

Although there are calls from fans for Baggio to continue his career, next Sunday’s game at Milan may be his final as a professional.

"I think it is important that someone knows when to end it," added Petrone. "It is a decision of a champion.

"He still has great stimulus and passion for the game but unfortunately there is no stopping time."

Nevertheless, there are still those hoping that Baggio could be called up by Italy for Euro 2004.

"At this moment in time there is a squad and a Coach," continued Petrone. "Unfortunately when he played against Spain last month he wasn’t at his best.

"We’ll have to wait and see whether anybody comes to see Baggio play next week."

The former Juventus star certainly seems to be in decent shape after another splendid goal against Lazio on Sunday.

channel4

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
If Della Rocca claims Di stefano and Sivori as TANITOS, well ROBERTO ES ARGENTINO!!!!! Aguante Il Colino!!!! I love the guy, I hope he installs in his campos in argentina and gives as a CHILD, years later this kid get pregnant Dalma Nerea, and we have a:

DIEGO ROBERTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ULTIMATE PLAYER!!

PD: Della just in case is all cool I just remember our discussion, no intetion to attack you at all, I know you are hot blood man:D

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Baggio Is First Class..I hope Mr Trap not closing his eyes For Baggio in Euro 2004:fero:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
1 - 20 of 139 Posts