Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally what every Barca fan has dreamed of is not too far away anymore... we might finally end up Champions League Winners 2002... :proud: :star:

Okay, at first we have to beat Real and also win that final but some feeling inside of me says we will do that... :) :happy:

Seldom before i've been that optimistic... VISCA EL BARCA! :star:

·
Registered
879 Posts
yes.. i hope all of our fans realize how lucky we really are to be here. being unlucky once can destroy a season.. just look at manchester united.

this is the best chance we will have in a long time to be european champions. I think the semi-final is the real final.. as barc,a is better than a beckhamless manU and better than leverkusen. if we beat madrid.... we only need to play our best to win the final.. that is ofcourse a very very big IF.

how likely is it that patrick andersson can play in two weeks. I know he already started light training.. so.. maybe 3 weeks is all it will take.. and he can be read for the 2nd leg.

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
The luck won't stop this season!!! :devil: :mad:
Not until we come back from Tokyo with that cup to make our trophy room complete
;)

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
totow said:
The luck won't stop this season!!! :devil: :mad:
Not until we come back from Tokyo with that cup to make our trophy room complete
;)
Nothing to add... :star:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Yes, we have a perfect chance to do what we`ve done 10 years ago. I hope players, managers, directors understand that. All we need to make the dream come true is to win 3 rest matches. Or even 2 of them (including the final, of course). I think our guys will do everything they can and even more.

This will be our biggest cup in our history. Why? What can be better, than to kick out of Real and to win the final then, in a year of merengones centenerio? :D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Laska kolbaska said:
This will be our biggest cup in our history. Why? What can be better, than to kick out of Real and to win the final then, in a year of merengones centenerio? :D
i can not express my feeling with words :drool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts