Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
42,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opening round of WC Qualification begins tonight.

My tips for who'll progress over the two legs:

Brunei over Mongolia.
Cambodia over Pakistan.
Laos over Bangladesh.
Macau over Sri Lanka.
Guam over Bhutan.

Brunei vs. Mongolia just kicked off.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I like Mongolian Sumo wrestlers and Genghis Khan. They are 1-0 up half time.

·
Registered
44,351 Posts

·
Administrator
25,344 Posts
:err:

Portuguese EGG TARTS. :righton:

will have one for dessert today:D

and the name is pastel de nata or just nata...madeleine is a different thing pfffft :D

it is always so special seeing them being sold so far away from home, even if they are far from being my fav sweets:D ( yes we have a huge amount of pastries set to conquer the world :devil: :D )

·
Registered
44,351 Posts
will have one for dessert today:D

and the name is pastel de nata or just nata...madeleine is a different thing pfffft :D

it is always so special seeing them being sold so far away from home, even if they are far from being my fav sweets:D ( yes we have a huge amount of pastries set to conquer the world :devil: :D )
I think Madeleine is the brand. I'm guessing they just chose a Western-sounding name. :err:

Even in Macau, they're referred to as Pastéis de Nata, so I think they're repping the culture? Hell yea.

·
Registered
44,351 Posts
Btw, my favourite part of that ad is that the price for 6 pieces is exactly 6 times a single piece. No discount at all for buying a bunch. :D

I thought it's a deal or something but they just think people can't do math for themselves. :D

·
Administrator
25,344 Posts
Well not being more expensive is already good
i have seen that sometimes at the supermarket

Ps from food to cosmetics:howler:

·
Registered
69,132 Posts
It's probably way too late to move this unfortunately, it would be a legal disaster for FIFA and they are stubborn about it anyway

1 - 20 of 23 Posts