Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He faces Lesner at No Way Out for the WWE Championship. I never once thought that he would make it this far, especially after the drugs/alcohol scandal. As it turns out he has become one of the top card wrestlers. People would pay to come and see him now. He's been around for a long time and we all know Vince prefers bulky wrestlers to be contending for the title.

I guess the question remains, do you think he could go the whole nine yards and actually win the WWE Title, or will Lesner retain it due to the fact that Eddie has no top-card history?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Eddie Guerrero will become Champ soon enough. It could be at No way Out.. but i'm not sure. I think they're after a Eddie vs Kurt fued and a Goldberg vs Brock feud for WM 20. Maybe Goldberg will cost Brock the title.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
It's about time Eddie got into the WC picture, and i think he will win it, pretty much the way Jacko said, Eddie V Kurt for the title at WMXX. And it would be great to see sopmeone new with the title it's been the same people for too long it's been getting boring, lets hope WWE are seeing sense and Benoit will win the Raw title too.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Firenze said:
What do you mean Arianna?
Hmm maybe he/she (i don't know wot arianna is and wudn't want to offend;) ) thinks it's all real:D, anyways i will be staying up untill the early hours in the hope that eddie wins.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Firenze said:
Arianna's a girl, and a what a babe she is :heart:

Early hours eh? Is it 1AM for you?
It way 1am, thats why i fell asleep and missed the no1 contender match, luckily i woke up to the sound of latino heat:)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Firenze said:
Has Eddie Gurrero gone back to his old tune then?
er no, ok the sound of la rasser, or whatever it says;)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Firenze said:
viva la raza!

we lie we cheat we steal

Just like Vince!
lol, so true.

D

·
0 Posts
great to see Eddie winning the title, hopefully Benoit gets his well earned title run after wrestlemania

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
:eek: I never knew we had a wrestling forum.
I only know my stuff because my brothers make me sit and watch it... so now im hooked:eek:

I'd have to agree it was good to see Eddie win the title.
Doc Rule i disagree, Shawn Michaels deserves to win the title more then Benoit:stuckup: :D

Does anyone know what's happend to the rock or Matt Hardy??

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Mz^BasTuRk said:

Does anyone know what's happend to the rock or Matt Hardy??
The Rock has been away doing films but could be back at Wrestlemania, or before.

Matt Hardy's on Raw, and is disgracefully used on there which is a shame.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Ohh sorry i meant Jeff Hardy:eek:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Mz^BasTuRk said:
Ohh sorry i meant Jeff Hardy:eek:
lol...er i heard he was last scheduled for a match in ROH

·
Registered