Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't he just great? He has not had one bad game in over a year now since we gave him his chance. After his well documented problems he's turned his career around and is now a model professional and an inspiration to others that no matter how badly things are going, with hard work you can become what you want to be. He is now our star centre-back and has been our Man of the Match against all 3 of the big clubs, Chelsea, United and Arsenal. Against these 3 we've only conceded 2 in 4 games, despite facing Henry, RVN and Gudjohnsen. He has been rumoured with Newcastle for £6m, but City refused. He stated anyway that because of how City were loyal to him, he wanted to be the same to us.

Despite the performances of Shaun Wright-Phillips, this man is our player of the season so far, and is probably the one of the best centre-backs in the Premiership on current form, with only Terry and King equal to him. He is seriously underrated, and I believe he deserves more credit. He kept Henry at bay, keeping up with him yard for yard and heading away any crosses. He has done the same in every match this season, and it is no wonder City have the 4th best defencive record in the Premiership.

As the song goes - "He's here, he's there, he's every-fuçking-where, Richard Dunne!"

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler: ive seen it all now and you say rooney is a fat bastard

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rooney the £28m forward who couldn't get a kick in at Old Trafford thanks to the Dunney Monster? Dunney has slimmed down, but I guess you wouldn't know that being an armchair red. The TV adds 10 pounds you know.

~ The Green :rolleyes:ne

·
International
9,526 Posts
The Green One said:
Rooney the £28m forward who couldn't get a kick in at Old Trafford thanks to the Dunney Monster? Dunney has slimmed down, but I guess you wouldn't know that being an armchair red. The TV adds 10 pounds you know.

~ The Green :rolleyes:ne
10 pounds? Have you rounded that up from 7 quid or what. How can you know. Is inflation taken into account? :tongue:

Seriously, what a goal from SWP. Screamer.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
This thread is a joke. Soon we'll be seeing Cygan appreciation threads! :wallbang:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vedz, hes better than Silvestre, although Silvestre has never let us down after that assist to Sinclair in the 4-1.

Just because Dunne isn't hype doesn't make him a bad defender. If he was in the Manure team the media hype would be ridiculous.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
jus face it dunne is fat slow and terrible, i mean the own goal the other day, he wasnt even lookin at the ball as it was reaching the ground for it to come off his foot,
Utter plonker

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sorry, but thats one bizarre own goal caused by the bounce of the ball hitting his knee. I was talking about performances over 90 minutes in over 50 games since he was re-instated.

I know simpletons like you get confused, but come on, try to read the post at least.

If anyone is a plonker anyway its Olegeur.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
He was brilliant, wasn't he? And he's an old-fashioned boozer like Bryan Robson and Micky Harford.
Good thread Mr Green One, though I wish he'd played a stinker last tuesday.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
The Green One said:
Isn't he just great? He has not had one bad game in over a year now since we gave him his chance. After his well documented problems he's turned his career around and is now a model professional and an inspiration to others that no matter how badly things are going, with hard work you can become what you want to be. He is now our star centre-back and has been our Man of the Match against all 3 of the big clubs, Chelsea, United and Arsenal. Against these 3 we've only conceded 2 in 4 games, despite facing Henry, RVN and Gudjohnsen. He has been rumoured with Newcastle for £6m, but City refused. He stated anyway that because of how City were loyal to him, he wanted to be the same to us.

Despite the performances of Shaun Wright-Phillips, this man is our player of the season so far, and is probably the one of the best centre-backs in the Premiership on current form, with only Terry and King equal to him. He is seriously underrated, and I believe he deserves more credit. He kept Henry at bay, keeping up with him yard for yard and heading away any crosses. He has done the same in every match this season, and it is no wonder City have the 4th best defencive record in the Premiership.

As the song goes - "He's here, he's there, he's every-fuçking-where, Richard Dunne!"

~ The Green ;)ne

man he is great, really great. Did any one watch manchester derby ?

·
Registered
402 Posts
This shows you that you don't judge a defender by his ability to stop Henry, if you mark him you stop him simple as that.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts