Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think Inter's revelation of the season is,Martins perhaps with his outstanding coming from the bench and scoring,mihaijlovic finding his lost form,Cambiasso producing the goods or someone else perhaps.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love Martins the guy is simply sublime,cool,classy,and oozes so much technique.inter are lucky to have such a player and individual.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Okay in this order:

1) Our good play. Resulting from Mancini. I have never dreamed last year that people would actually watch our football and call it exciting and interesting and well-flowing. never.

2) Cambiasso- I knew he was a good player. I even told Jimmy this summer that Cambiasso was [supposed to be at one point] one of the best DMs in the world and was supposed to rise to Davids/Zidane mystique until he went to Real Madrid and screwed up his form by playing in a more attacking role. Now he has suprised most of us by adapting to a very technical Serie A.

3) Miha- Never thought this guy would be a good player with us. He is decent in defense and is brilliant in changing a game. Just what we need, for real! A guy who can do a Totti and change a game with a simple FK. We need him in all the time. We really do.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Some would argue that Mancini is not a revelation, that his defense is lacking and that his tactics are flawed...please argue that

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
His defence?. well I could call it Moratti`s defence. lol.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Mancini will be the second best coach in the history of Inter so soon.
After Helenio Herrera the great.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I agree iwth you completely my friend.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL we always have character and personality

Starting from our captain:

(After a tought loss)

We showed great emotion, we playe hard.

(after a derby loss)

Its a shame that our chances weren't put away but we will come back committed to lose next time only for me to say we got stronger that time as well.

LOL

You know that is true. This was the past few years. Jz acting like nothing going on

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Abdul said:
Revelation of the season is character and personality of the club.
A big thumbs-up.
Thanks to Mancini, who changed that losing mentality that the team had :wallbang:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
mancini...

our unbeaten streak continues...that's amazing...

·
Registered
46,299 Posts
Mancini. For the character that he's instilled in the team. Never expected that.

And Mihajlovic. Always knew he was great at freekicks but thought he'd be a flop at Inter. Pleasantly surprised to find that he can actually defend decently as we've seen in his past few appearances.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
1- Esteban Cambiasso

2- Good football

3- The market strategies

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I would also say Mancini, although it could have been much better.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts