Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the reemergence of IVO, I must show why this place went the way it did after he left. The King has returned and maybe this'll change but I'll borrow, if I may, the legendary words of one BOBan_2, to highlight what's happened.

"Not meaning to cause further controversy but this is ridiculous and has to be dealt with.

1. Many Croats have been asked in the past to change their avatars and signatures because others were offended. They were made to comply and so should purger

2. Purger admitted that he knew 99.9% that the reaction would be what it was. He was therefore instigating trouble on purpose. As far as I know that kind of behaviour is discouraged and not wanted on XT (or maybe rules apply to certain people only). Shouldn't he be warned or banned according to XT's own rules?

3. People branding the Swastika would have been banned. I had relatives killed in the war against what this guy represents. The insensitivity on this place and the ridiculous double standard is abhorent.

Now go ahead, close the topic, delete the thread or do what you want but the above are facts and you have to deal with it."

Doesn't get more straightforward than that.

You know, it's sad. Way back when, well before your kind came here Purger we had to deal with provocations from others. But that is more than expected, and after a while it actually led to some good posting between the two.

But now, we have to worry about provocations from one of our own? This is total nonsense and insulting.

I tell you now Purger, if you already haven't, you better apologize because even our neighbours did with nothing but grace and courtesy, as did many of ours and things settled down. I demand nothing but an apology from you especially in light of what's happened recently with the return of the House of IVO.

And yes I'm serious. Just a 'diaspora' Croat who takes this thing seriously but that's part of the reason why this place was the best and why the other place is the best now.

Cheers and God Bless

·
Registered
332 Posts
hey stick around ljubo, ive read your posts on finalfootball, you know your shit ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.