Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I saw the return of the best player in the world: Ronaldo! This guy is a pleasure to watch, and now Oranje is missing I'm glad to see that one of the players who was made who he is today at PSV, and who still speaks a little bit of Dutch is on his way back to be the best player of the world :D

:star: RONALDO :star:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I was afraid that Ruudje had returned to PSV, when I saw the topictitle, but it was only about that Brasilian. Good goal, but I wasn't happy to see him score again. I'm not a fan of Brasil anymore and after today I hope that Louis has something special in mind for another Brasilian. :devil:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on! Be a bit more positive about Ronaldo! He can't help it Rivaldo wants to win an Oscar now he can't win football-prizes anymore.......

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
HA, Krijn you don't even attempt to hide that you never like Rivaldo, but he's still your man (I meant in Barcelona), isn't he?:D

Chivu, I don't think you can't be a Ronaldo fan even though you don't like Brasil anymore. Well, I admit they lack of the chemistry this time, but still, Brasil is still very entertianing in many *different* ways:D;)

And yes, it's a good start for Ronaldo, and I am soooooo delighted.:happy:
But I have mixed feeling about their next game...should I hope for Ronaldo taking full advantage of Chinese team to earn a bit credit for himself to the way to the golden boot :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think Rivaldo is too selfish. Besides that he is very inconsistent and he loses the ball all the time. I'm not a Rivaldofan. Not even because he plays for Barça. I had it even more with Figo. He was a diver and screwed up many chances for Kluivert, Rivaldo and Luis Enrique with his stupid actions. Some way I was glad he went to Real. Especially for that kind of money. Many people link Barça's downfall with his departure, but I think it has more to do with horrible coaches, Gaspart becoming president and Rivaldo playing in the centre.....

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I know what you meant about Figo. HA, have you seen yesterday's game U.S. vs. Portugal? :D Quite a game!...the thing about Figo yesterday is, he can dribble, he can pass, but he can't do both at the same time. He could really make corners look dangerous though... Portugal seems losing their touches now, and U.S. is looking just like England:tongue:

Well, about the money thing...no money could buy a Liga title, is it true? So if Figo came and we became stronger and won something, I say, it worth!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts