Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Israel's game vs. Croatia is scheduled Febuary 9th in Jerusalem. This is the first game since maybe 2000, that Jerusalem was a host to an International game regarding soccer.

Teddy will be packed, and a win...in our capital will be nice :D:D:D:D

RAANAN! GO TO THE GAME :lick:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D

Who are u? :wth:

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Is this for real??? Just today I was talking with my friend about Israel - Argentina in Teddy before WC 98 and how today there's no chance that Teddy will host an international game !!!!!!!!!!!1 :googly: :cool: UEFA says only Tel Aviv Area can be played so how did Croatia agree ?? Realllllllllly??? Is Otto Baric still there? :tongue: This is weird but amazing.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gba said:
Is this for real??? Just today I was talking with my friend about Israel - Argentina in Teddy before WC 98 and how today there's no chance that Teddy will host an international game !!!!!!!!!!!1 :googly: :cool: UEFA says only Tel Aviv Area can be played so how did Croatia agree ?? Realllllllllly??? Is Otto Baric still there? :tongue: This is weird but amazing.
UEFA/FIFA cup games are only alloweed to be in Tel Aviv Area. These are only the offical games, such as WC/EURO tournaments and UEFA/CL games...

Friendlies are different. Friendlies can be played anywhere, cause its not offical. But the question here is, what about FIFA and refs? who will provie them....

sicne this game is offically out of bounds...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
It has been confirmed last week, this game will take place at Teddy indeed. :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raanan said:
It has been confirmed last week, this game will take place at Teddy indeed. :)

And thanks to Kappa, He had the information weeks ago! :drool:

Are u going to the game, Raanan?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
make an english forum already :scream:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
What does that have to do with this topic? :)

Besides no advertising for other forums allowed, so I'm going to edit your post. Next time post in English if you want, but no advertising.

(You may continue the discussion on the great return of International games to Teddy now ;))

·
Registered
2 Posts
how do i get tickets for the croatia game in jerusalem and the wc qualifying games against ireland and france in march? any help would be great, thanks

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
la2stl said:
how do i get tickets for the croatia game in jerusalem and the wc qualifying games against ireland and france in march? any help would be great, thanks

Show up in Teddy Stadium...
have around 80 shekels with you, buy me some tropi juice from the druzi and you'll alright ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Show up in Teddy Stadium...
have around 80 shekels with you, buy me some tropi juice from the druzi and you'll alright ;)
teddy stadium is the one next to kinyon malcha?
when should i should i show up there, on match night or get tickets before?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
la2stl said:
teddy stadium is the one next to kinyon malcha?
when should i should i show up there, on match night or get tickets before?
Yea, near the mall...

I don't know if u can get tickets before. Ask Raanan....
I think its more safe to get it an hour before. I don't expect 15,000 fans to be there. More like 9K max!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Grant better open his eyes and get people becuse they play well and not becuse he like them or something.

Berkovich has been playing great yet he didnt play in the the National team for a while unlike some other players.

anyhow is Coratia will come with most of there Stars it should be a gr8 game to watch

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Raul said:
Grant better open his eyes and get people becuse they play well and not becuse he like them or something.

Berkovich has been playing great yet he didnt play in the the National team for a while unlike some other players.

anyhow is Coratia will come with most of there Stars it should be a gr8 game to watch

Grant should start experimenting in the match against Croatia. I personally want to see Israel win, but we have to be focused as well. We have to try out some young players, because this is the last game before we have France and Ireland. We cannot let an Irish win ruin us. The irish are good..and they had a friendly with Croatia and beat them.....

I hope another offer will come to us for play....
Any more international friendly dates set up?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts