Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard some reports that Nir Davidovitch, whom is the goalie of Maccabi Haifa and was loaned for a year or so to Herzelia (I belive????) is coming back after rehbilitating from the 'injury' he had got.

And now, Dudu has talks with some english/Greek clubs and so forth the Maccabees from the North will need a goalie?

Would this be the return for nir as we ALL expect?

And would it make an impact on the Future of the NT, since he did a good job in securing israel to stable game in the late 1990's!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
You're making up stuff, Davidovich was never loaned from Maccabi Haifa to any team. And his 'injury' was very real and prevented him from playing from the majority of this season.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok ok!

But is he coming back this season after rehbilitation?

Could this mean the return of the legacy of Davidovitch?

I heard his romanian! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PRIDE! PRIDE! PRIDE!!!! :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yeah he played a few games last season, the derby was one and a few more practice games...

he has been badly injured Kappa. was wanted by Rishon Lezion but stayed with Haifa .

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know he was injured, but i forgot how....Can someone remind me?

So its offical that next season after his rehbilitation, he will play for sure in Haifa since Dudu is going to exit and hopefully go to Greece or Anglia?

How much were Rishon Le-Tzion looking to buy Davidovich off for?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yes Davidovich will be Haifa's first keeper. I think Awatt is currently an Hapoel Haifa player technically but he will not play for them of course...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just hope that Davidovitch will give Maccabi Haifa the touch he gave them long ago and hopefully be aquired along with Shavit Elimelech to the Israeli NT GK's!

I was aiming to have Elimelech as started and Davidovitch as backup, cause i don't trust any Hapoel Tel Aviv GK!!! :fero:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Davidovich is a good keeper, although I admit he hasn't always been too stable. His best game for the National Team was definitely versus Spain, but even then he managed to injure himself after a huge blunder... :dontcare:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Davidovitch has still got some mojo left in his game

I hopefully would like to see him start for atleast 1 frinedly in September because he can finally show off what he is truly made up off....

·
Registered
249 Posts
I think he will have a chance, if Shainzinger and Malul played for the NT under Sharf why not someone whos' last game in the team was heroic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts