Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
I´m excited about the future of this team.Weiss & Stoch are 20, Hamsik 22, Pekarik & Kucka 23, Skrtel 25 - could it be better ?

We have a chance to form nucleus of a strong team for years to come. Life´s good :musik:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
How old is Durica :howler: Slovakia lacks top defenders, simple as that. Skrtel could be shaky at times, Durica is rubish. Need stronger defense and a top notch goalkeeper...Qualifying for Euros will be very hard, Russia is top notch but prone to inconsistencies while Ireland is on their way up and they also beat Slovakia back in last Euro qualifiers.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Durica is 28, still plenty of years in him. But hey, I´m not throwing him under the bus, the guy was way better 4-5 years ago. HHe only needs to return to his old Durica and I´ll be fine with him.

I was shocked that Weiss didn´t take Tomáš Hubočan from Zenit. They guy is 24, returned from injury and played a big part in Zenit´s last season.

Glad for Kornel Saláta (25), he finally got some international recognition, although in a bad game vs Paraguay. He has a potential to become solid CB but needs to switch Corgonliga for the better league.

Also, we have some forgotten CB´s in Romania, Marián Čišovský (30) and Pavol Farkaš (25) in Vaslui. Looks like they are never in discussion, no clue why. From what I remember, Čišovký was very strong CB, rock in the air.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
thanx, we are desperate, especially at CB position. we take anything we get. and also at LB, RB, goalie, forwards, DM, ...........

:D
if you ever need quality benchwarmer, Jan Kozák is avalaible. Just say yes and I personally bring him to Budapest or Zalaegerszég, Northpole, Kilimanjaro base camp, whenever you say.

If it doesn´t sound temping enough, **** it I throw in Ján OG Ďurica, or Gyuricza Jenö if you like it this way :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts