Xtratime Community banner

2821 - 2840 of 2842 Posts

·
Registered
69,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,823
If you didn't know it, I'll tell you...In another smart move Dinamo replaced Niculescu with Rednic.

·
Registered
69,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,825
Gicu Grozav (28 de ani) și-a reziliat contractul cu Dinamo în această dimineață! Acesta semnase cu roș-albii fix în urmă cu o lună pe o perioadă de doi ani. Alți trei jucători l-ar putea urma!

După eliminarea lamentabilă din Cupa României, ”câinii” s-au despărțit de Gicu Grozav și forțează rezilierea altor trei înțelegeri. Tomislav Gomelt, Kino Delorge și Katsikas vor negocia astăzi pentru ruperea contractelor.
GSP

·
Registered
69,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,828
Losing in the cup isn't a big drama, especially when you have to focus in the league. But there are ways and ways. This loss will surely have incredible consequences in all the aspects.

·
Registered
16,087 Posts
To me it's simple. It's a big club but with an owner that runs it like a relegation side. They only have expectations because of their name, but their budget, squad, management, indicate they are a play out side

Negoita has been there for around 4 years and I don't think they ever paid money to get a transfer, while he sells his best player as soon as an offer comes, regardless of how poor it is

·
Registered
69,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,832
Gregory Tade is back to Romania

Tade este al patrulea transfer făcut de Mircea Rednic la Dinamo, după Naser Aliji (fundaș stânga), Rachid Ait-Atmane (mijlocaș ofensiv) și Simon Zenke (mijlocaș lateral)

We'll see how much they will last at Dinamo.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,978 Posts
Seriously?... just when I thought not every big historic club would go through the same thing Steaua, Rapid, Craiova, Timisoara etc went through..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,978 Posts
Friend of mine offered him 8m and he said no. He only wants billionaires it seems.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding something here, but you said it was for sale at just 1 euro? Unless you mean he wants to be replaced by someone who actually has a lot of money to invest in the club.

2821 - 2840 of 2842 Posts