Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in the end we have Sacchi in charge at Real, Capello with Juve, Frankie training Barca, MVB Dutch NT trainer, Carletto with us :shades: with Tassotti as assistant :shades:

We really did have a global effect on Football :stuckup:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yes we have to thank Berlusconi becuz he was the one who chose sacchi and Capello when they were unknown.
I've read Berlusconi was a coach many years ago and was very good at it, perhaps you can tell me more about this.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
il_capitano said:
Yes we have to thank Berlusconi becuz he was the one who chose sacchi and Capello when they were unknown.
I've read Berlusconi was a coach many years ago and was very good at it, perhaps you can tell me more about this.
Let's skip that one :stuckup:

·
Registered
472 Posts
?? Why ?? What happened?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
il_capitano said:
?? Why ?? What happened?
Nothing in particular, he was a trainer of some minor team that I don't remember the name.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yes of course I didn't expected he was a great coach but I remember Berlusconi telling this story you know how he is, he always wants to underline how great he is ;) that's him.

I'm asking myself when Gullit will be coaching again. I think he wasn't that bad at Chelsea!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I agree !!! Forza Milan !!

·
Registered
472 Posts
acdc81 said:
Gullit is the coach of Feyenoord Rotterdam at the moment!
:embarass: :embarass: didn't know that but thanx anyway! Is he doing a good job???

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Diavolo said:
So in the end we have Sacchi in charge at Real, Capello with Juve, Frankie training Barca, MVB Dutch NT trainer, Carletto with us :shades: with Tassotti as assistant :shades:

We really did have a global effect on Football :stuckup:
Milan player's rule :star:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
didn't know that but thanx anyway! Is he doing a good job???
actually i don't know. they are in fourth position in the domestic league 12 points behind joint leaders psv and alkmaar. i don't think that's good but i don't know what their aim is this season. but normally feyenoord has to play for the championship i think. maybe some poster from holland can tell us more on how good gullit is doing his job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts