Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As Patrick once told me : " Milan are that Red&Black Clowns" They confirmed Pat's statement to me today, by not been able to get a simple draw against Juventus.

I also heard Milan will anounce the signing of Former wwf wrestler "Doink the clown" to reinforce the Rossonero Defense led by Roque Jr Chamot etc. Rumour has it that Galliani might visit Bozo in milan up and coming visit to usa :D

Here is a nice pic reminding us why we will have to win this scudetto all alone. Some SerieB Action.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
well sometimes, you can't depend someone to do your job, at least not this seaon's milan.

I don't think we can depend on anyone to help us, because it's too unpredictable, it'll be great if we get that kinda bonus, but milan will dissapoint if we think they can help us.

·
Registered
45,347 Posts
Serie B! :D

TWICE! :D

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
still ... 6-0 :D

Note: As your arguements are still so cheap even won't strat pointing to the titles ... all ovet the place ;) and stick to the RESULT waiting for some more arguements which I would be really surprised if I see )

·
International
8,545 Posts
17 pts ahead doesn't equal 6-0 though....

If Inter win scudetto this year it'll be great for you but people will forget how far ahead of Milan you finished....but nobody will ever. eeeeeever forget 6-0:D

·
International
8,545 Posts
Whenever I bring up 6-0 to Inter fans I know in real life I see two things in their eyes:

Pain and shame:eek:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
IVO said:
Whenever I bring up 6-0 to Inter fans I know in real life I see two things in their eyes:

Pain and shame:eek:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the only thing you can bring up at the moment!

WAKE UP SNUPPY!

...and tell me what was the last result of the Derby...?

Kiss...

·
International
8,545 Posts
6-0 isn't all we could talk about....but it's enough:tongue:

Lol...snuppy:D It's the first time I ever heard that, maybe if you actually posted in the Cro forum once in your life, I'd have heard it before, but I guess you forgot you were Croatian;)

Bok.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I could'n t post here b'cause I had some problems and I don't even know that now we have Croatian forum.
I'll visit it sonner or later.

Pozdrav! ;)

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
This is how out of the glume an interista and milanista can find some common things to talk about ... like being both Croatians as an example ... :D :tongue:

still 6-0 :devil:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
you guys have very interesting conversation over here...thread closed. :smileani:

·
International
8,545 Posts
SpaceAgentCobra was nice enough to invite us in. First lanZ and then Bono accepted the invitation and then I did. It would be rude to turn down an invitation.

Phenomen has agreed through PM to drop Inter and join Milan.

So all's well that ends well:)

:tongue:

6-0

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You know what I find hilarious? that at the begining of the year BONO or BOZO had coined the term INTER COMPLEX, which he explains as they way how inter fans would recalled the past in an attempt to forget how miserable the present is.
Not only is Bono doing this, by reminding himself of the 6-0, but go to the milan forums and they have thread with stickys about the glorious milan past!

We won the last Derby and we are ahead by 17 points, so thats the present BONO74, so I guess you had the right Terminology, but wrong set of Fans ;)

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Scudetto:
Milan 16
Inter 13

Coppa Italia
Milan 4
Inter 3

Champions Cup
Milan 5
Inter 2

European Supercup
Milan 3
Inter 0

Italian Supercup
Milan 4
Inter1

Intercontinental Cup
Milan 3
Inter 2

On top of that........... 0-6:D :D :tongue: :tongue: :yawn: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts