Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're finally ****ing there, lets go ****ing mentaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

WHO THE **** ARE MAN UNITED HONESTLY?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
:happy:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Congratulations guys, enjoy Moscow

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Whhhhooooooooooooooooooooo!!! F*CKING NEARLY TEN YEARS!!

F*CK YEAAAAAHHHH!!!

GLOOOORRRYY GLLOOOOOORRRYY!!

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo time to smash the scousers hopefully:D

What a final this will be, hopefully we triumph with a double!!!

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
I WANT LIVERPOOL IN THE FINAL.

If we can beat Barca then we have nothing to fear from those granny-stabbers.
Lets win this CL in the best possible way.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
I have nothing to say on the matter.:D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
just make sure you don't all cut eachother please as we want a chance next season. :pp

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
I'm going, you kunt.

Or at least I'm gonna try. You can't get a Visa without a ticket, I've been told.

Don't know if that's true. I'll have to find out.

·
21,026 Posts
I'm going.

Or at least I'm gonna try. You can't get a Visa without a ticket, I've been told.

Don't know if that's true. I'll have to find out.
It was true in my case. I had called one week ago, in the chance that Barcelona would go through and I was told by the Russian Consulate Visa personnel in New York that I would need: 1. Airline tickets 2. Confirmed hotel reservations 3. Game tickets and that the process would take approximately one month.

Good luck in trying to obtain the visa, going to the CL final is an unreal experience.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Kinell, so I'm bollocked without a ticket.

And a month? Surely they'd speed up the process. We don't even know the finalists 3 weeks before the final.

Cheers for the info, Barca.:)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Having been fortunate enough to attend a number of CL finals, this one will cost a bomb. Not that the others were cheap, nevertheless this one will make the others pale in comparison.

·
21,026 Posts
If they might speed up the process I would think it will be only for those that already have a ticket.

Good luck though, my suggestion would be to call the consulate services or the club itself ASAP.

And I agree with Diav, this one is going to be super expensive but thats only money, as the commercial says, the experience will be priceless. I know my memory of Paris will never fade.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Visa info for supportersUEFA have confirmed today that supporters going to Moscow for the Champions League final will benefit from an easier visa application process.

United released a statement to supporters after Tuesday's epic win over Barcelona secured a place in the final on Wednesday 21 May.

It said: "Supporters travelling with charter flights approved by the club will benefit from an unprecedented facilitated visa procedure that will be detailed in the days to come."

ManUtd.com will bring you further details when they are announced

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Kinell, so I'm bollocked without a ticket.

And a month? Surely they'd speed up the process. We don't even know the finalists 3 weeks before the final.

Cheers for the info, Barca.:)
Hope u guys get the tickets..chance of a life time man.....(envy envy envy:ass:)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They'll be thousands of reds, WITH NO TICKETS OR BEDS :D

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but how's the weather this time of the year, in Moscow?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts