Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the reasons Arsenal will win the Premiership this season, and very likely the double:

- because Arsenal have managed to cope with injuries and suspensions better than most ever could have
- because Arsenal play like a team
- because Arsenal play attractive football
- because Arsenal can achieve a consistent run of results at the right time.

Can't disagree with that, can't you? ;)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
You forgot one:
- because after so many second places they deserve a double

Not one more deserving team in the EPL!

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly! After seeing how unlucky you were against Liverpool in last season's FA Cup Final, it only made me root for the Gunners even more, especially as an Evertonian! :)

I'll agree, if any team is deserving of a double it's Arsenal. It's just too bad it couldn't be a treble :(

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
where have you been David Votoupal, lol, should of came ealier with those words;)
vrey true

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Arsenal proved themselves fit for the title even with the injuries and all. So yeah David, you got it dude. ;) :)

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah well I don't think Man U or Liverpool would cope with those sort of injuries and suspensions.... or could they? Still, Arsenal are on course to break their own record winning streak.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, David V. did come and tip us for the title near the start of the season!

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I did! Guess a lot of things I predicted are coming right- Arsenal are favourites for the title; Everton finally showed Smith the door and stay up, and likely Man U and Liverpool could end up with no trophies. Perfect!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts