Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason why you're not challenging Barcelona for La Liga this season, is that you are already letting players know that you're going to get rid of them after this season.. What is the point in playing well for these players if they will get nothing in return from you?

Discuss!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm Perez never said anything about letting anyone go. Where do you get this, there will always be talk in the press of players leaving!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
well but remember if a player is playing shit no good team would want him, so its a lose/lose situation for the players

they wont get a trophy and they wont go to a good team + they are destrorying their reputation as legend players

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
micho007 said:
well but remember if a player is playing shit no good team would want him, so its a lose/lose situation for the players

they wont get a trophy and they wont go to a good team + they are destrorying their reputation as legend players
The Galacticos will get a good team after Madrid, thats sure, they still have their reputation.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Whom has been told that they won't be asked back aside from Albert Celades and Cesar Sanchez?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Figo won't be back. I think everyone knows this. And judging by his performances I don't think he really cares. he is just going out there and doing whatever he wants.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is all over the papers that there will be a 'galactico cleaning'. And where there is smoke, there is fire. Figo wants a contract extension and Real is not giving him it. He knows the club is selling him in the summer. Ronaldo is getting booed by the fans and he wants to go to Inter and Inter wants him.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
RM, should get rid of the "golden boy" that hasnt done anything for a very long time. Dont get me wrong i like Raul, bu he really gets on ma tits the way he has such a big influence on decisions at the club. I know that theres a 99.9% chance you will keep him there forever, but its players like him that arent pulling their weight

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I don't think that this is the big problem. Madrid is doing awful during the whole season, the ones that will stay and the ones that may leave.

Obviously, all the covers, articles, etc. don't help much, but the problem goes beyond this.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Of course its just not single players that are the problem, but in response to Barcawinner's talk about the players that may leave, i felt that i had to mention how i felt about Raul. The team throughout the season has been off, right from the word go, a team with 3 different managers in one season is the sign of a Big Problem at the club.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
The problem is deep and it is also well known.
As K4 wrote, the socios can sum signatures and get perez kicked out, but since i know perez, he will not allow such thing.
Ironicaly, as i wrote, right now the one thing that can help us (madrid fans) is barcelona and the upcoming classico.
If we loose this game, i can not see perez staying for even one week.
The ultras will burn his home... ;)
(and that will be the only positive things this group of $hits will ever do in their lifetime...)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Barcawinner said:
and Inter wants him.
And you were doing good till the last few words.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
the final straw for this squad was "the night of the knives"

it was that night we lost our soul, we had just won la liga and the club was torn apart.

gone was our captain and our coach, what follow is well documented in this forum.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hey guys, I believe the firing of Del Bosque was the last straw, you agree?

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Out of these 10 games left..real will probably win 4 or 5 max...

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Vadimas1 said:
Most of you said problem. The problem is Perez and his transfers.
That's exactly the way I see it.
Instead of replacing Make we've got Beckham 2 years ago, instead of a DM or defender Perez brought us Owen and Woodgate, who never touched the pitch and probably never will - at least not at Bernabeu. He created a team of brillant individuals, but totally killed the team spirit. Now we see our team humilitated by teams like Getafe (no offence, but who the hell is a "Getafe" ) and the president still blabbering about winning LaLiga. Fact is, he didn't give them a chance for the last 2 years. :frownani:
Long term there's only one way to earn money for a football club and that's winning titles, not selling shirts, Perezshit!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts