Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
juventus2 said:
Plucky victories like this, in the last minutes. It always happens and it is always so rewarding :D
It thought it was because you always fail in UCL. Going one round further will only make the heartbreak bigger, I know.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
The Green One said:
I swear when Nedved crossed it there were 3 Juve men offside.
It's juve.. it doesnt count unless there are 5 players offside.. one of them is 5 meters away from the last defender! :notlist:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
“I honestly hadn’t noticed he’d dropped it, but Cannavaro shouted at me and I looked down to see the ball at my feet! Thankfully, I had time and was close enough to turn,” confessed the Brazilian.

Emerson :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
fats said:
great perseverance i think according to the new rule of 1st and 2nd phase emerson wasnt offside so its ok
In all fairness he was, as reported on Italian tv :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Il_Capitano! said:
Emerson wasnt offside ...

he didnt even look at the ball, aka ronnie :tongue:
As said, he was considered offside by Italian TV itself.
The commentator said "Double luck here"
Anyway.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Il_Capitano! said:
17-1 offsides

we had more then 1 wrong calls, i dont think the linesman could';ve gave us some slack here :tongue:
Indeed you lot were unlucky this evening :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
My longest Champs Lge night as a Juve fan. We deserved to win after the amount of chances we created. Fair play to Weise, never has a GK had to make so many saves, but in the end he lost the easiest of them all intending to waste time.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Il_Capitano! said:
17-1 offsides

we had more then 1 wrong calls, i dont think the linesman could';ve gave us some slack here :tongue:
All of Werder's offsides were wrong then.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts