Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to a report published by an independent panel called:

Osservatorio sugli Errori Arbitrali nel Calcio (Panel for the analisys of the mistakes of the referees in football)

set up by:
Adiconsum, backed by CISL and coupled with marketing and advertising firm Make Tailored Advertising

Illustrates that without referee errors the correct place in Serie A at this point would be:

Juventus 54 (instead of 41)
Roma 52 (instead of 45)
Inter 47 (instead of 53)

This is a panel that has been operating as such for 7 years, publishing such reports, not accepting payments for their reports from any outside sources.

Debate?

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
:thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
According to a report published by an independent panel called:

Osservatorio sugli Errori Arbitrali nel Calcio (Panel for the analisys of the mistakes of the referees in football)

set up by:
Adiconsum, backed by CISL and coupled with marketing and advertising firm Make Tailored Advertising

Illustrates that without referee errors the correct place in Serie A at this point would be:

Juventus 54 (instead of 41)
Roma 52 (instead of 45)
Inter 47 (instead of 53)

This is a panel that has been operating as such for 7 years, publishing such reports, not accepting payments for their reports from any outside sources.

Debate?
You see that right there? Credibility is questionable. You mean to tell me, Inter were only gifted 6 points at that point in time?

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
My corrected table:

Roma 108 (we play such a great football we deserve 4 points for every match)
Inter 10 (they bore me to tears plus got plenty of help from the refs)
Juve - 0 points in Seria D1 (you've started the season with a 70 points deduction ;))

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
HAHAHA!! THAT WAS SO FUNNY MAN!!! LMAO!! ROTFL!!!! :D :D

not. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
53,292 Posts
I proclaim him honorary german for that horribly gone wrong attempt at humour.

I'll be a sport and put you up in the donor list for funny bones, any time now and after zip-zap operation you will actually make people react favourably to your attempts at humour :eekani: :happy:

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Hey, this thread is so dumb I didn't want to waste my quality humour in it. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts