Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deniz you asked in a different thread whether Donovan, Mathis, DMB and the like could play for mid-table teams in the big European leagues.

After reviewing the results of this World Cup, the better question might be whether some of the European stars could play for a mid-table MLS team!:howler: :howler:

How do you spell "OVER-RATED?"

Oldplayer

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Figo was still hobbled from that ankle injury. I believe he'll have surgery at some point. You wanna talk about somebody who didn't even sniff his reputation: Totti.

For a guy who gets as much ink and press as he does, he freaking stunk in the Cup. I happen to like the guy, so I am not bashing him, just expressing my belief that he played like an overrated star.

Veron was another that bombed. He was invisibile. I think Reyna played him off the field (obviously, they didn't play each other, but you get my meaning ;))

I'm sure there are others to list here, but these two really struck me as playing the games of overrated superstars.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
All I can say is there is no way in Hell Hakan Sukur could even be a reserve on my high school's team with all of the useless sh!t he has done so far:rolleyes: :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts