Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told it last year and i will tell it again now, the real problem is that we had to be in serie B right now this season,
I thought it was a poisonned gift to give us serie B in stead of serie c.
We were not the best team in serie B and just because of the massive numbers of promotions we made it into serie A

In serie B we were behind because we had good players for c, not for serie B, now we would rule serie B whit this team ( i know that if we were in B we wouldnt have got miccoli , boijnov, but i mean we would still have delli carri and others serie b players, and what would we be without our loaned players?).

i preferred to be 3x champions and earn promotion in that way, than it would be much better for the team, as you can have a normal and healthy policy...

Now everything has gone to fast and we are stuck with crappy players.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
If we survive relegation then your theory is null and void. If we get relegated, then you're on to something.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Firenze said:
If we survive relegation then your theory is null and void. If we get relegated, then you're on to something.

so if we survive with lots of difficulties , than are you happy about the whole season ?

·
6,645 Posts
Since we ARE going to stay up this thread deserves no recognition. Have some faith!

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
saviola said:
so if we survive with lots of difficulties , than are you happy about the whole season ?

Look at it this way, you have two choices:

1. Two seasons in Serie A

2. One season in Serie A, one season in B

I would take option one, but if we get relegated, I'm on your side.

·
Registered
396 Posts
im happy if we stay up. there's no need to over analyze and be nihilistic about it. there is one goal. that is serie A 2006

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Who cares about the past right now? What we need to be thinking about is how to get as many points as possible from our remaining few games.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
17Michael said:
Who cares about the past right now? What we need to be thinking about is how to get as many points as possible from our remaining few games.
Brilliant analysis!

And I suppose there's nothing that happened in the past that might possibly influence whether or not we achieve that goal?

If we don't talk about the past, then we can only speculate about the future. We know what happened in the past; we don't know what's in the future.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
And has anybody said anything on this thread that is at all helpful for the upcoming games? Not at all. Right now it is about working hard and playing as a team - talking about how many teams were promoted from Serie B last year is almost completely pointless.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
...Except that we're not the team players: we don't have to psych ourselves up, concentrate on the day-to-day tasks, and focus our attention on a single simple goal. And this forum is not for dressing-room pep-talks about "working hard" and "playing as a team."

We are fans! We are in the luxurious position of being able to ponder, worry, regret, speculate, obsess, and complain! Fretting about the past is what fans do. Sure, it doesn't help the team win games, but what on earth else could we do that WOULD help the team win games?

Exactly. Nothing. :pp

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
argh we are all feeling the pressure here!

milan is a tough game, but we are definatly not out. if we cant beat chievo ect, then we really don't deserve to be in the Serie A. I mean Siena was able to fight hard and win against Milan and Roma, the same must be done with us.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
This is a football forum and we can state what we wish just as long as it's about football...

Saturday 19:30 Fiorentina V Milan

Bloody hell.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Jah said:
argh we are all feeling the pressure here!

milan is a tough game, but we are definatly not out. if we cant beat chievo ect, then we really don't deserve to be in the Serie A. I mean Siena was able to fight hard and win against Milan and Roma, the same must be done with us.

thats what has bothered me. chievo really dont deserve to survive before teams like siena, atalanta, and fiorentina

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Don Bes said:
thats what has bothered me. chievo really dont deserve to survive before teams like siena, atalanta, and fiorentina
well who deserves to stay up? you get the points you need in Serie A then you deserve to stay up. I mean you call into question the sort of season's some teams have had, such as our horrendous luck and siena's fortunate wins against Roma and Milan. all much of muchness really.

we have 3 squads ahead of us, all with decent lists but nothing too major. if we cant at least pull 6 pnts out of that, then a long hard look at ourselves is needed. only so much can be put down to a "new squad" geling together.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts