Xtratime Community banner

441 - 456 of 456 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Always look forward to the handball tournies. :) Červar as usual is continuing to bring in fresh faces and copping the usual criticism along the way. He's the last coach to bring us gold (15 years ago!) but his habit of cutting proven veterans is a bit annoying. His 28-man preliminary squad is loaded with young talent from the domestic league. All up I think there are 16 guys who have never played a major tourney or were just squad players.

Our group games are against Montenegro, Serbia and Belarus.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

·
dinamo67
9,277 Posts
And waterpolo Euros I think is coming up. The waterpolo team came to Sydney last week or so and played 3 test matches vs Australia. We won all 3 games. Got to see the players at the Croatian Club. Huge mofos they are.

·
dinamo67
9,277 Posts
Not totally familiar with the handball teams and the up and comers. From that team it seems like Duvnjak, Horvat, Cindric, Karacic, Stepancic, Musa are our most experienced players. Maybe I'm missing some players. What happened to Cupic and Strlek? Those two were always beasts on the wing. Horvat is also great but is getting old.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Čupić retired and Štrlek is injured or is having a spat with Červar.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Kako ide momci? I haven't been her for a while. I see we got new looks.
How are all memorable members? Is baraba still a praty pooper? is HS still shit stirrer?
Trying to remember now...orkan and Ero still have 50 page arguments?
??

·
dinamo67
9,277 Posts
Hey Beaver how's life at home?

Activity has halted for the most part as one can expect with what's going on. When football was still alive though Baraba would show himself here and there. HS continues to update us on news which is great. Other than that he's still a Dinamo hater. Ero continues to keep on keeping on. The great Ero and Orkan debates are no longer with us as they moved the Politics thread to the basement or whatever it's called. Ever since then Orkan has barely showed up on here.

We were still pretty active compared to the rest of the forums on here. I hope all our members come back once football restarts. Hopefully soon.

·
Registered
36,111 Posts
The horrendous admining outside of the Cro forum has played a big part in the board dying a slow death. Its not too late to save this place.
True dat my man. Bannings, random deletion, hissy fits, severe TDS - twas a shitshow indeed and hilarious too - made the WWE wars when we bitchslapped the "fantastic four" and their band of delusionals pale in comparison.

Plus the old emojis we were much better than this baby crap.

·
Registered
21,525 Posts
True dat my man. Bannings, random deletion, hissy fits, severe TDS - twas a shitshow indeed and hilarious too - made the WWE wars when we bitchslapped the "fantastic four" and their band of delusionals pale in comparison.

Plus the old emojis we were much better than this baby crap.

441 - 456 of 456 Posts