Xtratime Community banner

401 - 420 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Yeah, last season both the Knicks and Rangers sellout streaks ended, don't really follow the NBA enough to know how frequent it was for the Knicks but the Rangers had at least 10 games less than capacity

According to Rangers fans on HFBoards, Dolan has raised Rangers tickets prices every year and it became unaffordable, probably with the Knicks its much worse as he is more hands on with them and they are the bigger money maker

Also, MSG doesn't have any "gimmicks" with their season tickets because I guess they feel their teams are enough of an incentive. I get calls from the Devils all the time to buy season tickets and the deal isn't too bad (its just I'm not a Devils fan :D), a lot of meet-and-greets with the players, discounts on merchandise, autograph sessions, free entry to practice sessions etc..

**** Dolan. I hope someone just shoots him dead in the street one day. He’s ruined the Knicks and does his best with the Rangers, although they’ve managed to stay competitive with a lot of great young talent.

There’s been rumors of him selling his stake with the MSG Company. That would be amazing if he does.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
To all the fellow Amerikanci on here, happy turkey day you goons

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Ante. I can’t wait for Saturday!!!
Me too. The nerves are kicking in. No question we are way better, but they have some athletes...and you never know, some turnovers, bad bounces and anything can happen.

But I'd love to crush them in their house for sure.

And then onto the playoffs.

Notre-Dame-Logo.jpg

·
Registered
20,767 Posts
#weareND :proud:

Not going to lie, when they came out firing and up 10-0 I started s.hitting bricks...

But then Book with that 3rd and 12 scramble for the first down, and we were back.

Always great beating those thugs from $c...Catholics vs Convicts. :righton:

Off to the playoffs bayyyyy-bee. :yes:

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Terrible game in the 1st half looked utterly lost but they gutted it out. 2nd half they really dominated, defense shut things down and we started running the ball. Bring on Clemson!

·
Registered
20,767 Posts
Terrible game in the 1st half looked utterly lost but they gutted it out. 2nd half they really dominated, defense shut things down and we started running the ball. Bring on Clemson!

Alabama is a machine...and I'll worry about them later....Clemson is beatable.

And this week Kelly and staff can go recruit and we have a month to prep.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Got to admit watching them go down in flames was great.
I wonder if that whole Michigan is better now argument will continue?

Did Harbaugh watch a single Ohio State game? No outside runs? No misdirections? No read options? These were the basic plays Maryland, Purdue, Nebraska were able to put up a zillion yards on this same OSU defense. They just ran it up the gut for a few yards and that’s it. Cutting edge stuff, I wouldn’t be surprised he leaves for the NFL.

·
Registered
20,767 Posts
Where is that Nigerian guy who trolled before the world cup? Nigeria lost recently 2-0 to Madagascar in the Africa Cup of Nations :D
its the same guy who was "super hungarian", the same guy who was "super Azerbijani", "Super Welshman"....

He posts mostly under the Soyho nick.

·
Registered
15,452 Posts
Hello fellow Catholics. I am going to Medjugorje at the end of the month. Any recommendations for things to do, places to visit, eat/drink would be appreciated.

·
dinamo67
9,120 Posts
Hello fellow Catholics. I am going to Medjugorje at the end of the month. Any recommendations for things to do, places to visit, eat/drink would be appreciated.
I'm assuming you'll be walking up the mountains to the site of the apparitions or Mt Krizevac (Cross mountain) or both like what I did. Mt Krizevac is a longer walk.

I'm no expert on the other things to see in Medugorje but I recommend checking out the Ethno village. It's set up like a village but the buildings are made of stone. Look like cottages. Very old school. It's also a hotel/resort. There's a restaurant there which from memory was very nice. There's a small amount of shops as well. I'll link you the website. You can check out what other things they have there. I just remember it being quite cool to walk around the place. This was back in 2014.

https://etno-herceg.com/en/about-us-herceg-ethno-village-medjugorje.html

·
Registered
15,452 Posts
I'm assuming you'll be walking up the mountains to the site of the apparitions or Mt Krizevac (Cross mountain) or both like what I did. Mt Krizevac is a longer walk.

I'm no expert on the other things to see in Medugorje but I recommend checking out the Ethno village. It's set up like a village but the buildings are made of stone. Look like cottages. Very old school. It's also a hotel/resort. There's a restaurant there which from memory was very nice. There's a small amount of shops as well. I'll link you the website. You can check out what other things they have there. I just remember it being quite cool to walk around the place. This was back in 2014.

https://etno-herceg.com/en/about-us-herceg-ethno-village-medjugorje.html

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
To the Aussie Hrvati. Was planning on going on a trip for a solid week one of the places we really would like to go to is Australia. I think we’d only have time for one city. With all biases aside Melbourne or Sydney. Which would you recommend if you only had one? Reading about them they both seem quite similar?

401 - 420 of 448 Posts