Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All in the one City for 2 days.

Can you see it going trouble free? Rangers don't have much of a hoolie(few hundred ICF) following but I understand from our meeting at Ibrox(when children and woman were charged at by Feyenoord fans) and in Rotterdam when we were covered in cups of piss that your fanbase is pretty "heavy"

Let's hope the weekend passes without incident but I really doubt it. Newcastle imho have made a blunder by inviting Feyenoord, i'm not tarring all with the same brush here, I know a good few Feyenoord fans who detest the hoolie following but the risk is just too much to take.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
yeah could be, since also in preseason games we've seen some of the twats who claim to support us misbehave (in Leverkusen back in the late 90s) but in the last 2 years, they've been largely quiet. Still I can never be too sure :groan: hope it goes alright :)

Are you planning to travel down for it btw Jonny? with GAZZA? :D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No spoken to that bastard in ages bud :D

Yeah I've got my hotel Hilton Gateshead, reckon there's gonna be 15,000 Rangers there so getting tickets might be a wee problem. We'll see.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
btw you also see we play Tottenham on 28th July?

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
tell John if you speak to him that he's missed in these quarters :D

Yeah I heard we're doing a tour of the Old Firm! should be two good games and most probably another opportunity for you Scots to claim that you're good enough to join the EPL after beating us after we give yet another feeble display :pp

Spurs, Feyenoord, Betis Sevilla and Sampdoria will be playing in a tournament in early August too in Seville so I'm really spoilt for choice. Not sure yet what I'll do but the pre season programme for both my teams are a lot better than last year when Feyenoord played in the Alps against mediocre German sides like Hannover (still lost to them :eek: ) and Spurs didn't even travel.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You gotta come to Newcastle, bring some of your lads into the pubs where we mix without trouble and leave the arseholes to fight on the street :cool:

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
I read we're also participating in a tournament in Seville as you mentioned Wally, but with Partizan as one of the opponents instead of Samp. If it's true, they're going down! :D

Apparantly it's a tournament organized by Kappa.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers Drulo, got a Serbian Croat on board in Orso now :eek:

I dunno what's the score with that over there?

Serbian Loyal RSC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts