Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Inter are clsing down for 4th, 1-0 up and they dont deserve the goal.

Another chance for Perugia just now

Tough battle now...

next week Lazio-Ancona and Inter-Bologna, so you must think Parma need at least a point at home to Juve.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I read in gazzetta that Perugia had 2 chances while Inter had nada :rolleyes: . Let's hope they equalize.

Forza Perugia!

I think we must gain all the 3p against Juve. We have a game against Inter later on, plus the tough game in Reggina.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
The Inter-Parma game will be the most crucial.

Inter win > advantage Inter
Parma win > advantage Parma
Draw > advantage Lazio

Lazio have similiar run home to us. We both play Juve, Ancona, Reggina and Inter.

Speaking of which ... let's not forget the Lazio-Inter game in 2 weeks time. That be very important too. I guess the best result for us would be a draw, meanwhile hopefully we beat Reggina [though away from home could be a tough match]. If either team loses that game, they'd almost be out of the chase for CL, but still, a draw would be preferable.

All 3 teams have the same sorta run home ... a few easy teams, a few teams lower-mid teams that could easily trouble us, and one or two higher teams [usually when we play each other though].

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
:star: :happy:

We can go into the Juve game a little more comfortably if things stay like this :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Perugia are playing well too.

A point next week can be ok after all if the result stays as it is in Perugia.

Lazio and Inter win as expected next week and Parma draw then it would be parma 51 Lazio 50 Inter 49 with a couple of big matches still to go.

A win and Parma will be laughing, a loss and Parma still have all to play for, maybe 4-2-3-1 is less risk next week if Inter lose today.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
2-2 5 min to go - Adriano

I suppose 2 points loss for Inter still isnt bad, you just want a 2-2 now.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
2-3 Martins

oh dear, now next week is a truly big game for Parma

credit to Inter for their comeback.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
That sucks. Oh well, I never expected Inter to loose anyway.

Well just have to beat juve then. How hard can that be, I mean even Inter won against them. Twice!! :D

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Grrrrrr ... well that sucks.

so if we lose next week we could slip back to 6th ... but let's not think that way =)

But on the plus side i tipped Inter :D

... but i still would have much preferred Perugia to win.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Inter are a funny side, next week they lose to Bologna anyway :D in the San Siro

I will not garauntee us beating Lazio, i hope not to jinx my team, but we will give it our best.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts