Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to my vague calculations (supported by my picks), we will be one or two points shy of the all important 4th spot.

Remaining games:

Milan:
Sampdoria (H) :: 3pts
Torino (A) :: 3pts
Atalanta (H) :: 3pts
Cagliari (H) :: 3pts
Juve (A) :: 1pt
Reggina (H) :: 3pts
Livorno (A) :: 3pts
Inter (H) :: 0pts
Napoli (A) :: 3pts
Udinese (H) :: 3pts

Predicted point total: 25pts

Fiorentina:
Genoa (H) :: 3pts
Lazio (H) :: 1pt maybe 3pts
Udinese (A) :: 3pts
Inter (A) :: 1pt maybe 0pts
Palermo (H) :: 3pts
Cagliari (A) :: 3pts
Parma (H) :: 3pts

Predicted point total: 28pts

Now this is very rough, and may turn out very different to reality, just what i think may just happen :relieved:

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
its hard to believe Fio can win 9 or 10 of the 11 games remaining while still playing UEFA. They dont have the traditions, the depth and the experience to do so. Having said that, it will be very tough obviously.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
You'll get at least one, probably all 3 points vs us. In our current form I can't see us winning many games for the rest of the season, let alone against the big teams.
As bad as we are currently playing milan aren't playing better. It will depend who's form has picked up by the derby.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
According to my vague calculations (supported by my picks), we will be one or two points shy of the all important 4th spot.

Remaining games:

Milan:
Atalanta (H) :: 3pts
Cagliari (H) :: 3pts
Juve (A) :: 1pt
Livorno (A) :: 3pts
Inter (H) :: 0pts
Udinese (H) :: 3pts

Predicted point total: 25pts

Fiorentina:
Genoa (H) :: 3pts
Lazio (H) :: 1pt maybe 3pts
Udinese (A) :: 3pts
Inter (A) :: 1pt maybe 0pts
Palermo (H) :: 3pts
Cagliari (A) :: 3pts
Parma (H) :: 3pts

Predicted point total: 28pts

Now this is very rough, and may turn out very different to reality, just what i think may just happen :relieved:
I dont see us getting 25 pts from the remaining matches anyway. But I doubt Fio will gain 28 pts either.

I think we will get 22 pts at max, Fio 21 (maybe I'm too optimistic here). This prediction would mean spareggio, but it will be difficult. No more naps in defense like yesterday and hoping for the Coppa perdenti being really important and stressful to Fio, then we can make it. Another night like yesterday (not referring to the match in general cause I expected a loss, but simply conceeding 2 unnecessary late goals from subs while missing easy goals to finish the match) and it should be over.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Forza Genoa & Palermo btw.

·
Registered
23,911 Posts
i think you are extremely generous to both Fiorentina and us. Have you checked our last results and games? Our injuries? What makes you think we will win every game but the two big ones? I easily see us lose points to Torino and Napoli to begin with.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
2-0 Fio... so it's 4 pts up for Fio. Where are the people again that were happy they won at Communale ;) Naive dreamers.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
2-0 Fio... so it's 4 pts up for Fio. Where are the people again that were happy they won at Communale ;) Naive dreamers.
Now juve must drop points against Napoli.
I cant believe no one has discussed it but it would be VERY helpful if the CL race was a 3 horse race as it would mean that we would be dependent on two teams results not one so a better chance for at least one of them to slip or hit bad form :thumbsup:
And we still have to play juve :)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Napoli getting points in Turin? Dream on. They are like Turkish teams... difficult to play in their home stadium, but a push-over on the road.

And Inter scored the 2nd goal too. Materazzi! ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
And now they score the 3rd. Ma vaffanculo, what an awful weekend.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Inter... 2 goals and one own goal. Fio... I already gave up on Genoa. Beside Borriello, they are shit.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Napoli getting points in Turin? Dream on. They are like Turkish teams... difficult to play in their home stadium, but a push-over on the road.

And Inter scored the 2nd goal too. Materazzi! ;)
Always good to watch Napoli away from hope tho, because it promises a lot of goals.
we beat them 5-2...
4-4 draw with Roma. Hopefully they can get 4 against Juve as well :excited:

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Inter... 2 goals and one own goal. Fio... I already gave up on Genoa. Beside Borriello, they are shit.
In that case i hope Materazzi scores a 4th goal :smileani:
Palermo defense is horrible btw, if they had a more decent defense they would win but they were all over the place especially for the 2nd goal.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Seems like its impossible at the moment!! 10 games remaining though!!

·
1st Tier Poster
49,994 Posts
Maybe it will be good in the long run if we miss CL next season. Maybe that will show Berlu that some serious upgrading is needed in the squad and he will provide funds for that.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts