Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A.C.MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
18/04/2008
MILANELLO - L’A.C. Milan comunica che il calciatore Paolo Maldini è stato sottoposto oggi a esame strutturale che ha evidenziato una lesione ai flessori della coscia sinistra. Lunedì prossimo Maldini, che nel frattempo svolge un lavoro fisioterapico, si sottoporrà a un’ulteriore indagine per stabilire i tempi di recupero.
Maldini got injured in a training session (thigh injury), and several news sites have been stating the possibility that this is the end of his career.

Personally, I've always been torn between him keeping on or retiring, I've always rather say "he has earned the right to call it quits whenever he wants" (which doesn't apply to other members of the team). But thinking that an injury in a training session means the end of his career, it's :broken:.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
I don't think this injury makes it that much more or less likely of a Paolo retirement
He will come back next year if he feels he can stay as competitive as usual, and he's done enough to trust him

It seems like we just have to wait and see.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
You never konw. He survived many injuries over the last few years. However his decision is, Milan fans would feel proud.

Forza Maldini
Forza Milan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts