Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May as many as possible of you name only 1!! Lazio player you don't want to be missed in the decisive game. Maybe a short explanation should be attached.

My personal choice would be Alessandro Nesta.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Alessandro "Il Capitano" Nesta is critical, but If i have to choose only one player, i'd go for Pavel Nedved.
The reason is, he's an important player in our team, Great skills, pace and ability, and he's good goalscoring too :)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
conte! Lazios next target?

Hmm I know thisd sounds crazy but Conte the Juve F*** captain and the board is havin a bit of a fight. I wouldn´t mind if Lazio went in and made som bids just to tease al Juve fans and players know that they sdnatched 2 ålayers from our transferlist.

If you think about it conte is a player that would strengthen lazio alot. He has some good skills and great winning mentalety. He also together with simeone would take an leading role on the field . Something Baronio just not ready for yet.

This will probably not happen though but its fun to think abouyt it a little.

Would you like him in the babyblue shirt?

Before you say anything about conte I 2 hate that man alot. he is a pig on the field and weeps alot. He sayd different things after the lazio leugtittle and so on..

·
International
6,519 Posts
mihajlovic :):):)

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
The captain, :) :D Alessandro Nesta :D :), who else?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
No question about it, it´s Nesta, Nesta and yes Nesta....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I fully agree that Nesta is perhaps Lazio´s best player. BUT, remember last season? He infact missed out in some of the most important games and who came in and played better than ever? COUTO. Chelsea-Lazio for example. So even if you are the best, that doesn´t mean you cant be replaced for a game or two. Instead, Nedved, who´s gonna replace him?
NOBODY!
In the end I suppose Nesta would be the player I dont want to miss in a big game. But it is a tough call.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
For you gusy it would have to be Veron.

Nedved and Nesta were there before the seasons before but wit Veron Lazio have finally taken on that air of invincibility that has long eluded any Southern club.

Definately has to go to Veron......but Nedved and Nesta are just as important if you are looking at individual games.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Nesta is definitely the player we can't afford to miss. Remember last season in the CL against Valencia the first time? Nesta wasn't there and they were running rings around our defense. We got slaughtered. Nesta is our most valuable and indispensible player. Veron, Nedved and others are important assets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts