Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's common to see players super motivated against their former clubs.It's either to proove their worth or sometimes simply a revenge.In modern days (sat for the past 5 years ) which player has given his fomer club the most trouble?

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
SAMUEL ETO'O - Against Real Madr*l. Enough said.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well, Zlatan played two crap games against Ajax in the championsleague.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Eto'o, without a doubt... he feels so mistreated by Real Madrid that, when he plays against them, he plays a 200%. When he was in Mallorca, he always was a nightmare for Real Madrid and in the last Barça-Madrid he was the key player.

Luis Enrique was a big one too. He scored a lot of goals in the "clasicos" that he played with the Barça shirt.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Hasuni said:
Shure you're not making things up now?
"Henry setting the freekick up ... OHH! The most expensive goalkeeper in the world barely even moved. In under 30 minutes, Arsenal lead Juventus 2-0." - Martin Tyler, sometime in 2001.

;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
In the 1st half especially Henry was red hot, i remember he ran Thuram absolutely ragged in parts, made him look like a boy. :shades:

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Hasuni said:
Shure you're not making things up now?
Hasuni, ya habibi you should know better matey... :groan:

Anyways, just to mend things up for our beloved bianconeri: Nedved vs. Lazio :thmbup: :cool:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
In the 1st half especially Henry was red hot, i remember he ran Thuram absolutely ragged in parts, made him look like a boy. :shades:
Loved it when Zambrotta giving the ball away for our third goal ;). Best left back in the world my arse :D

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
Loved it when Zambrotta giving the ball away for our third goal ;). Best left back in the world my arse :D
didn't he play it off the referee ? :D

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Before you arses get carried away with Henry's performance against us, it was good but nothing amazing.

Eto'o ceratinly does come to mind.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Paris said:
Before you arses get carried away with Henry's performance against us, it was good but nothing amazing.
Nah, I thought Bergkamp dancing circles around your defence with the ball was far better :D

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
Nah, I thought Bergkamp dancing circles around your defence with the ball was far better :D
yeah that was Montero he put into a trance wasn't it ? and silly Buffon thought Dennis's pass wasn't 100% accurate, how dopey ? :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts