Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate him , i hate him , i hate him. let it be said once and for all. it´s that evil minded, dazzling, no good, cheating lying, prince of the evil empire and corrupt zebras (quote svennis) take him back to the mothership dark lord vader pippo inzaghi.

but, and it´s a big but, he very seldom gets injured. he doesn´t get hurt very often. it´s not an injuryprone player. as much as i hate his style of playing; tap in,diving, constantly falling. he´s does get the goods done without playing one match and being redcarded the next or forced to stay out due to injury. he´s not marco van basten but then again, who is? let it be said, the freaking pippo is actually a good striker.

marco

it ain´t over ti´l the fat lady sings

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've got news for you - not even all Juventini like him. You should read some of the debates about him on the Juventus board. But as you say, he does seem to score when Juve most needs him ....

Zen9

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Van the Marco,I tottaly agree with you,exept the last sentence of the second paragraph,he is average...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ave, it´s good to see that one ain´t alone about pippo. he really makes me angry. i can´t make up my mind whether to hate him or hate him extremly much. on the other hand, it´s a bit of, he fulfill my predjudicms; i expect him to fall, and he does fall! you know, like chief inspector clouseau "it´s a bömb, what sort of bömb? well, you know, the exploding type". the kind of comment/act that on one hand makes you wanna bang your head against the wall and on the other makes you laugh. if pippo was an actor (i´m not saying that he ain´t) he would be the fotball groucho marx.

marco

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amoroso...I thought you were never coming back...you just couldn't resist hating Pippo, huh :)?

For a pretty funny picture of another guy I love to hate try http://us.yimg.com/p/ap/20000403/capt.italy_soccer_helmet.jpg
I know everbody wore them but, since we're talking about physical comedians in soccer, he just looks hilarious like that. I only wish he had played wearing it!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have got the better half of the Inzaghi-brothers. Simone is going to be sooooo much better than his brother
Just wait and see...

Mrs Nesta

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whenever the discussion has been on Pippo Inzaghi, it has either been a matter of completely squashing the bianconeri or completely worshipping him!
As a Pippo fan (I´m probably gonna get squashed for admitting that :) ) it´s nice to see someone at the Lazio disc. board being so fair about him.
His style is not elegant, but the fact is exactly as mentioned: He at the right place at the right time when he´s needed!!!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
michel, that was one groose picture. oouch, don´t buy him! some sort of thirdrate, b-drama cabare. preferably found in one of the more shady parts of berlin during the the decadent twenties.

ouch, i´m gonna dream nightmares about that picture.

marco van dietrich

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
That is one scary pic!!!!

as for Pippo...I am in the "Hate him extremely much" camp!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts