• another one (post it)

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
45,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh well, I tried to find the best candidates but maybe someone can help me proposing suitable candidates (who will be added by the FM here, please ;) ).
Materazzi is of course in the list but I also put his... counterpart Cirillo since maybe someone did not appreciate his show on TV. :tongue:
Montero and Mihajlovic are other dirty players of the list, but a good list of most hated must include the big names so here are the Vieri, Del Piero and Totti...
Some probable divers: the Inzaghi Bros and Cassano...
Lucky bastards, i.e. players with too many or/and beautiful girlfriends: Costacurta, again Vieri and the Inzaghi Bros.
And of course some fresh ex: Stankovic and Adriano.
Last but not least: Nedved, cause the winner of the Ballon d'Or is alwais hated. :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
For me Del Piero cause he's going the "ruin" the National Squad.

P.S. If proven wrong I would be happy, but for me he should not be in Nazionale

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
This is Anti Inter bullshit, 4 inter players on this list! where is Gattuso or khaladze, or Zebina or even couto?

·
Registered
45,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anti-inter... nah! :eek:

Adriano and Stankovic are in this list just cause they are the only big names to have moved in the last transfer campaign from a big club to another (and that could cause the hatred of the supporters of lazio and Parma). So indeed you must just count Materazzi and Vieri that makes 2. Juventus have 3, Milan 2, Roma 2, Lazio 2 so it's balanced.

BTW Gattuso is OK and so Couto and Zebina but Kaladze... he could be hated just for the hair style. :howler:

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
jack goff said:
This is Anti Inter bullshit, 4 inter players on this list! where is Gattuso or khaladze, or Zebina or even couto?
I understand Vieri and Materazzi, but Adriano and Stankovic?

Why?

I would pick Mihajlovic because he is the dirtiest player on Earth. And has been as long as I can remember. Which is a shame, because at one point he was the best free kick taker in the World. Materazzi is close to him, but hasn't been an animal as long!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Anti-inter... nah! :eek:

Adriano and Stankovic are in this list just cause they are the only big names to have moved in the last transfer campaign from a big club to another. So indeed you must just count Materazzi and Vieri that makes 2. Juventus have 3, Milan 2, Roma 2, Lazio 2 so it's balanced.

BTW Gattuso is OK and so Couto and Zebina but Kaladze... he could be hated just for the hair style. :howler:
Mirko Conte for his nose:cool:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
i hate in:
Inter = Materazzi ,Vieri,Cannavaro
Roma = Totti, Cassano and Del Vecchio
Milan = Inzaghi
Juventus = Del Piero
Lazio = Inzaghi
Ancona = noone
Bologna = Guly:yuck:
Brescia = noone
Chievo = noone
Empoli= noone
Lecce= noone
Modena = Amoruso
Parma= noone
Perugia= Gaucci:rolleyes:
Reggina = Di Michele
Sampdoria= noone
Siena= noone
Udinese= ...Alberto....Iaquinta because one time said **** to us! and sometimes i hate also Pizarro:D

i voted for Materazzi by the way:D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
There is no excuse for hating adriano, ToniSamp has really dissapointed me, and Deki tried to get Lazio some money when he could had left as a free agent and leaving them without nothing.

I say this thread should be boycotted.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
jack goff said:
This a Ariannia has some issues, damn she hates so many poeple and things including sex, I dont even have a list that long of things I dislike of life in general. Jesus!
:rolleyes: not true, in reality in the end i hate only Materazzi:rolleyes: ...and just i don't have more sympathy for the player who i wrote

·
Registered
45,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jack goff said:
This a Ariannia has some issues, damn she hates so many poeple and things including sex
I think that now you are exaggerating, perhaps you'd better avoid to write in a public Forum... maybe it's for you just a mean to say things you could hardly say to people in real life.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
jack goff said:
This a Ariannia has some issues, damn she hates so many poeple and things including sex, I dont even have a list that long of things I dislike of life in general. Jesus!
Well not everybody is as warm and full of postive thinking as you. If she can't stand Materazzi what's wrong with that.

P.S On the sex thing, different things are "whispered" aroud the forum :cool:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Nah I'm sincere like that in real life as well. Probably because I dont mean bad with anything I have been able to get away with it :D

Still Tony, you did this just when the Materazzi issue was a hot topic I dont buy into this coincidence

·
Registered
45,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think you see too many devils... and even if you have Padre Pio in your avatar it's a bit too much.
Anyway, I simply copied Balis in the English Forum and the passage was from "most hated club" to "most hated player" (i put both).

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Milan - Borriello
Juve - Del Piero
Roma - Zebina
Inter - Stankovic
Parma - Oyola
Lazio - Mihajlovic and Muzzi
Udinese - Jancker
Sampdoria - Job
Chievo - Pellisier, Luciano