Discussion Starter #1
This guy:-

[tub]cG116_YARSU[/tub]

[tub]inPvKYHfhrw[/tub]

:proud:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Fird, have you been following him, how is he doing? Injury free?

I always thought, how would he do inside Mourinho's system. Probably there is no answer to it.

·
Registered
45,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that bald guy looks pretty good, what's his name?
:pp You're heartless. :(

Fird, have you been following him, how is he doing? Injury free?

I always thought, how would he do inside Mourinho's system. Probably there is no answer to it.
I try and follow but it's all Greek to me (Ba-dap-doom-dssh). :(

I think the 4-3-3 could actually work with him though. As a second striker, it could well work too.

There's no doubt about it though - he's the next Ballon d'Or winner. :proud:

·
Registered
23,826 Posts
I support this move. :stuckup:

I also agree with "Andy". That bald guy looks alright. Seems to know how to find that amazing #9.

Ibra - Bald Guy
Amazing #9
Cambiasso - Zanetti - Il Crappo
Sissy Boy - Samuel - Cordoba - Maicon
Cesar​

:hopeful:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I think Eto'o or David Villa would be perfect, Jose has all but ditched the 4-3-3 for you guys, and i feel that a clever striker who makes little runs in behind would benefit greatly from Ibra's passes and vision.
Eto'o may leave Barca in the summer, and Valencia have to sell Villa at some point, because they are very very badly in debt.

Adriano would be the ultimate, but his problems are so disappointing :(

I was a very big fan of Recoba, being a fellow holder of the monster left foot :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Eto'o may leave? He has scored 18 goals in 18 games in Liga. He definitely wont leave this summer, he is the best striker in the world atm.

We could have gotten him last summer and if Mancio had been the coach i have no doubt we would have gone for him. But we replaced the great Mancio with "the average one" instead who decided to splash 80% of our budget on two useless wingers who would struggle getting into Albinoleffes starting lineup:wallbang:.

Now in the summer we will certainly go an over-the-hill drogba who is deteriorating every day.

·
Registered
45,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But we replaced the great Mancio with "the average one" instead who decided to splash 80% of our budget on two useless wingers who would struggle getting into Albinoleffes starting lineup:wallbang:.
I just can't believe what I'm reading... :D

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Eto'o may leave? He has scored 18 goals in 18 games in Liga. He definitely wont leave this summer, he is the best striker in the world atm.

We could have gotten him last summer and if Mancio had been the coach i have no doubt we would have gone for him. But we replaced the great Mancio with "the average one" instead who decided to splash 80% of our budget on two useless wingers who would struggle getting into Albinoleffes starting lineup:wallbang:.

Now in the summer we will certainly go an over-the-hill drogba who is deteriorating every day.
:heart::proud:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
1) aguero...2) benzema...3) any good young dude with huge potential...

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Next year we'll spend on an AM. Then they bring in Drogba and bring back RA, I don't see much movement there.

How much would Aguero cost?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i see lots of old dudes will be gone...crespo, dacourt (he'll be a free agent anyway), materazzi, vieira, figo...some useless players...burdisso, jimenez..

we need an creative player and a prolific scroer..

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

I tell you what :D
I'll put a five pound bet that Eto'o goes in the summer, there's tension between him and Pep, and i think he will definitely go this summer, with Chelsea, Inter and Man City his top 3 destinations. :)
Honestly if he doesn't you can PM me at the start of next season and i'll send you the fiver :)

P.s Carson, Crespo will be out of contract this summer as well as far as i'm aware. Which is good for Parma fans :D

·
Registered
45,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I tell you what :D
I'll put a five pound bet that Eto'o goes in the summer, there's tension between him and Pep, and i think he will definitely go this summer, with Chelsea, Inter and Man City his top 3 destinations. :)
Honestly if he doesn't you can PM me at the start of next season and i'll send you the fiver :)

P.s Carson, Crespo will be out of contract this summer as well as far as i'm aware. Which is good for Parma fans :D
I thought Parma fans would be happier if Inter sell Adriano at the end of the season. ;)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Eto'o goes onto the pitch and does the business, Jose will sort him out :)

I wouldnt mind Adri back with Parma, as long as he cuts out his party antics ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts