Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sell Hleb and Ade and sign the Russian hit men will strike fear and Terror in EPL and UCL hearts.And it be great to stuff Chelsea 3-0 with these guys with the goals.Who is on this bandwagon.:proud:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I fully endorse this after signing Pavlyuchenko and Arshavin many times on FM. :pp In fact, I usually make it an utterly brilliant quartet by signing Bilyaletdinov and Kolodin as well.

Wow, that was a useless contribution. You should be proud, Jeff. :pp

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Zenit refuse a 24 million euro offer by a English club,could it be Arsenal or the logic says Chelsea?

HenryRules Pavluchenko is going nowwhere,Spartak will refuse any offer unless it arrives to the 40 million dollars fee.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts

·
Registered
42,804 Posts
I fully endorse this after signing Pavlyuchenko and Arshavin many times on FM. :pp In fact, I usually make it an utterly brilliant quartet by signing Bilyaletdinov and Kolodin as well.

Wow, that was a useless contribution. You should be proud, Jeff. :pp
He's an asshole
An asshole
****ing asshole...
He's an asshole!

Are you familiar with that song? :D

Pretty impressive if you spelt Bilyaletdinov without assistance. I suppose the key is the break it down and sound it out slowly.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pav should demand a move to Arsenal he needs to move to this great club.It is for is own good.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Wenger will not spend £20M on Arshavin, when he can go for someone like David Silva for £15M.
£15M? Isn't that only something like €20M? :pp
I don't think that's the kind of impression Villalonga will be looking to make.

"Silva is untouchable"
*24 hours later*
"Nah actually, screw it, you can have him for 20 mil"

If David Silva gets sold it'll be for one hell of a lot more than 20 million euros.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
we don't want anymore from that part of the world, they all want to live on the land and get too flustered in rush hour traffic.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any latest news about Arshavin coming yet:hopeful:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
both Overpriced, Overhyped, Overrated.. no deaaaaal.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
how many times have we seen a player light up an international tournament only to be overhyped and then fail in a big team?

to be fair Arshavin was playing quite well the last few years but that is still the Russian league.

i would rather keep hleb instead of getting arshavin, thats for sure.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
I'd take Arshavin in a heartbeat, felt that way since I saw him dominate the likes of Bayern Munich in the UEFA Cup. Only issue is price, IMO he should not cost more than Nasri, if Zenit want more than we move on.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts