1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
:dielaugh: ooo the news of the world, best place to find the truth amongst liars :dielaugh:

Them and the Daily Star must make a mint on publishing lies, and the best of it is, they know its all lies n so do the readers but its amusing!

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just the combination though

The __________ sex tape

and then of all people...Paul Jewell :howler:

A

·
0 Posts
KEEPS his T-shirt on to hide his overweight midfield as he goes for goal in a variety of formations.

Here are the dramatic action replays of highlights from Jewell's sordid match away from wife Ann-Marie, 45.

FIRST LEG: The camera pans across a living room and a beige leather sofa before focusing on the opposition—a blonde in her 30s wearing nothing but a wedding and engagement ring, black lacy knickers and bra and those studded suede boots.
:howler:
what's wrong with you englishmen? it's like almost every week some sexscandal :party:

Jewell's trousers and pants go down faster than Derby in May (they lost AGAIN yesterday, 1-0 at Middlesbrough) before he leaps on her, rattling in goal after goal for a full ten minutes.

Apart from little moans and grunts, his only commentary throughout the grubby proceedings is that he can hear a milkman passing outside.
:dielaugh:

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
OMG this guy was a guest here on Showtime Sports last year in Dubai! :eek: He seemed a reasonable chap, and talked about his good memories at Wigan.

Is this true, or a piss-take? :googly:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
course it's true, the NOTW don't do jokes on people, they just ruin their lives mercifully, though Jewell only has himself to blame here, wtf made him do a film of this?

·
Registered
69,342 Posts
if this shit is real, I have to saw he looks like a murderer in the pic :howler:

it doesn't surprise me, English people love doing this stuff :googly:

·
Registered
23,820 Posts
So he "KEEPS his T-shirt on to hide his overweight midfield as he goes for goal in a variety of formations". Does he also keep his socks on? Nothing more sexy than wearing a T-shirt and socks while getting it on...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

I really don't know what to say in honesty!!

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Somehow I don't think this is going to be as popular as the Paris Hilton one.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
is it really true or a hoax.
Cant really believe it:howler:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
What a guy :howler:

At least he's not shagging all the players wifes like a certain scotsman...

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
on the bright side unlike that keeper from last year who was the one getting it up the arse at least this guy comes up straight

1 - 20 of 28 Posts