·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm proud to be a sympathiser of Parma.

:)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I Am proud of our colors, I'm proud over what we have achieved, I am proud over how we've played (besides the 01 season) I am NOT proud over our players, I am NOT proud over our staff, I am NOT proud over how we've been treated...

but STILL: FORZA PARMA!!! :stuckup: :star: :stuckup: :star:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
:stuckup: I stand proud to be a fan of AC Parma since the season 1994-95. :proud:

I only have problems with some we-all-know-who-they-are mercenaries and our backbone-less management. :mad:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I am proud(?) to support one of the worst managed football clubs of recent years.

I am much more proud however to know that I have been out for Tanzi's head & getting him out of the club even before Parmalat went down the shítter.

I will forever be a Parma fan, though whether I am proud of this fact is ultimately debatable. Especially if we keep going the way it looks going.

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
in my eyes parma have always had tenacity and that is something i admire,with Prandelli at the helm you will find your way out of this mess,all the best will always be watching with extreme intrest.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
That's it! Who isn't proud over supporting their team?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shero said:
Is that aimed at me?

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Shero said:
It's easy to not be proud of them. I am not proud of Parma right now, thanks to Tanzi, & now to the forthcoming supermarket sales. They have sapped my enthusiasm, I have nothing to be proud of. Should I take pride in helping to train good youngster for other teams? Sorry, I want to see my teams win, I don't care one iota for the players & how they do after leaving Parma. I don't even care when they are at Parma anymore because they will be gone so shortly.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
VERDI said:
Is that aimed at me?
I belive this whole ****ing thread was aimed at me beacuse of the thread I opened earlier.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts