Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could bring in any player to united who would you want?i'd say ronaldinho for his class and technique he would be sensational.

·
Registered
497 Posts
1. ADRIANO
2. Ronaldinho
3. Gilardino, Kompany, Bojinov,

·
Registered
580 Posts
12. Robben
11. Robben
10. Robben
9. Robben
8. Robben
7. Robben
6. Robben
5. Robben
4. Robben
3. Robben
2. Robben
1. ARJEN ROBBEN

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Would you mind taking Robben to United, yaf?

I think the person any Red Devil should want most would be Gigi Buffon. For obvious reasons.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Isaac said:
Would you mind taking Robben to United, yaf?

I think the person any Red Devil should want most would be Gigi Buffon. For obvious reasons.
I completely agree. The place where they have been having the most problems.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
:D :D :D

I think they'll say you can keep him, Khimik. It's basically as if they'd have asked you if you wanted Blanc in 01/02. Hahaha, what a disaster Blanc really was, yeesh.

Anyways, Robben would be very good because when Giggs eventually leaves, they really don't have anyone to drive at the defense menacingly and score goals. Robben does both, Ronaldo does neither. It would've been a good buy by Ferguson to get the Dutchman.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Maybe Boro will sign him like Parlour? If not, I'm sure he's welcome at Stoke with Ade, they can enjoy the tags of the Worst 2 Premiership Footballers Ever there.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Goran Pandev ;)

Well, serious I thin that Man United should buy CARLOS TEVES.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Ronaldinho, Robben, Buffon, Tevez, Gerrard. There are a lot of class players around. I think Man U are having problems in goal, defensive midfield and attacking midfield. I dont think Keano can handle playing all season, and Giggsy will retire soon, so we neeed creative players as well.

This might also take you by suprise, but we dont have a real playmaker in Manchester do we ? I suggest getting Rui Costa for $2 million to play for the next 3 season, like Madrid did with Zidane.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Some quality cheap playas

Gaven
Onyewu
Delgado
Rochemback
Mohamad Zidan

·
Registered
867 Posts
You aren't getting Buffon. We paid 25 milion pounds for him and he is sort of a leader for Juve along with Nedved and DP.

But if you really need a good keaper I suggest Sebastian Frey from Parma , he is cheap, young and very talented

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Juventus 2 WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? :nono: . Dont you know Alex Ferguson uses this forum. I dont want him to find out about Frey, he is needed here in Parma where he can perform miracles like he did against The Zebras :shades:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
knoxville how can u like sporting and porto it doesnt make sense.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Isaac said:
That's what Arsenal need as well :D

1 - 20 of 94 Posts