Xtratime Community banner

241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
I've said it before... good coach for a mid level side who can motivate at times. But to be great you have to sustain a level of performance over the whole season. He cannot for the most part. Let's see if he learns something and does well in Torino.

Thus far he has coached several Italian sides and none of them (excluding Sampdoria) did well. I thought his biggest disappointment alongside this one was Fiorentina. He had a proper team to build on. Someone I really liked this season was Paulo Sousa at Fiorentina. Did really well with a limited squad. He has learned a lot over the past 3-4 seasons.

·
Registered
44,357 Posts

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
Mihajlovic is the new coach of Bologna. :proud: he is going to get them out of the relegation zone and into the intertoto cup!! :proud:

·
Registered
44,357 Posts
Miha returns to Serie A with a 0-1-win at Giuseppe Meazza against Inter. Well done.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
Man, I have to say, I don't know how Pippo Inzaghi got the job at Bologna. I understand he did well at Venezia last season, but Bologna played without a clue in the first 4 months of the season... hopefully Miha keeps them up as Bologna are a historic side in Serie A, and they're rumored to be getting a new stadium. The owner was really patient with Inzaghi, but the results never came. More importantly, play did not improve.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Takes a lot of courage to come out and speak about this publicly, wish him all the best and a very very speedy recovery...

·
Administrator
52,352 Posts
Hope they found out in early stage and he can beat this.

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
Good luck Miha, we are all with you 😊

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
I think he is a complete dick, but wish him a full and speedy recovery.

241 - 255 of 255 Posts