Xtratime Community banner
341 - 358 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
70,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #343 ·
I know it's a great experience and all that, but for a country like Romania, making the Olympics in football doesn't really worth it. Don't feel sad when we don't qualify in the next 60 years.

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
I know it's a great experience and all that, but for a country like Romania, making the Olympics in football doesn't really worth it. Don't feel sad when we don't qualify in the next 60 years.

You mean they don't care? Well we never had a situation where allowing players was optional, and during competition. If we had a conpetitive team I think it would have been a big deal, at least for the fans

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
Some lobby for Deaconu

NZ's captain, Reid from West Ham, will.miss the game.

BTW i still don't find a reasonable explanation of why we are so inferior physically and technically to others. From this team we can't expect spectacular individual actions or combinations, we can expect poor finishing from some players, and some mistakes coming from nerves and lack of experience , but not this amateutish level

·
Registered
70,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #346 ·
You mean they don't care? Well we never had a situation where allowing players was optional, and during competition. If we had a conpetitive team I think it would have been a big deal, at least for the fans
I mean, if you can't send at least a part of your best players or the ones that qualified there, this tournament has little sense for a country like Romania. For other countries is less problematic.

·
Registered
25,736 Posts
Some lobby for Deaconu

NZ's captain, Reid from West Ham, will.miss the game.

BTW i still don't find a reasonable explanation of why we are so inferior physically and technically to others. From this team we can't expect spectacular individual actions or combinations, we can expect poor finishing from some players, and some mistakes coming from nerves and lack of experience , but not this amateutish level
It's psychological.

·
General Iordanescu
30,410 Posts
Boboc are șanse mici să joace, Rațiu și Florin Ștefan se confruntă cu neajunsuri fizice, Ion Gheorghe e suspendat după eliminarea stupidă suferită contra Coreei.

-- GSP

We'll barely have enough players for a full squad if this is true...

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
What a team

România: Aioani – Chindriș, Ghiță, R. Grigore – Rațiu, M. Marin (c), Dulca, Fl. Ștefan – Florescu, Sîntean, Dobre
Rezerve: Popa - Pașcanu, Ganea, Ciobanu, V. Gheorghe, Deaconu, Sefer

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
Well, it ended as it was to be expected

We lost a coach in this tournament, as Radoi failed even with all the problems

Ciobanu the biggest dissapointment

I think we won a CD in Ghita who showed he is quality. Today succesfully marking a Premier League striker. Pascanu confirmed aswell.
Ratiu the big surprise who deserves to be watched, and when played in his position Marin confirmed as a DM we can rely on.

·
Registered
70,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #354 ·
0 [real] goals in 3 matches.

Romanian NTs have the trend of scoring very few goals since years ago. Euro 2019 was an exception and look how good it was.

I agree, Ghita and Pascanu and to some point M.Marin look like valid options for the NT. The rest will have to work very much to get a call.

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
0 [real] goals in 3 matches.

Romanian NTs have the trend of scoring very few goals since years ago. Euro 2019 was an exception and look how good it was.
Today they actually created some real chances. Florescu, Marin, Ratiu. It was the best game still being average. With these players it was gonna be very hard in attack

·
Registered
25,736 Posts
There are no excuses, we did badly. It's more and more evident that Radoi isn't the coach we need. It's not entirely his fault but he continued to disappoint.

·
General Iordanescu
30,410 Posts
To me it's more and more clear that no coach is the coach we need. The coach is the last of our problems. No, we don't have great coaches anymore, but Iceland did OK even with a dentist. On the other hand, they don't have any Gigi Becali.

341 - 358 of 358 Posts